Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Troopergate: Gov. Palin Abused Her Power

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=RutgersJetFan;2798893]Plz to post more of teh pretend dialogue from the John Smith self-investigashun.[/QUOTE]

Prosecutor: "Mr. Smith, on the night of July 31st, were you in the premises located at the corner of 15th street and Schley Avenue?"

Criminal Defendant: "According to my investigation, the answer is 'No.'"

Prosectutor: "We have recoverred DNA evidence placing you at the scene of the crime."

Criminal Defendant: "If you look at my report, those DNA test results were a false positive."

Prosecutor: "Your report?"

Criminal Defendant: "Yes, the report of my investigation. If you read it you wouldn't be asking me these dumb ass questions."

[QUOTE=SMC;2798929]Prosecutor: "Mr. Smith, on the night of July 31st, were you in the premises located at the corner of 15th street and Schley Avenue?"

Criminal Defendant: "According to my investigation, the answer is 'No.'"

Prosectutor: "We have recoverred DNA evidence placing you at the scene of the crime."

Criminal Defendant: "If you look at my report, those DNA test results were a false positive."

Prosecutor: "Your report?"

Criminal Defendant: "Yes, the report of my investigation. If you read it you wouldn't be asking me these dumb ass questions."[/QUOTE]

You're very witty.

If we're going to pretend that this has legs, can we analyze Berg v. Obama, next?

Just wondering.

it's just a stupid talentless whore of an investigation...

the ratings are in the tank for this investigation, no one cares.

just let the free market work itself out

[QUOTE=SMC;2798923]Fish, is that your only response to everything?

People in McCain's rally are shouting "kill him!" about Obama, and you insinuate that it might be an Obama plant.

A BIPARTISAN panel (Republicans and Dems) found that Gov. Palin abused her power and your response is to allude to Obama abusing his power?

Why don't you ask if McCain has ever abused his position for personal gain?

The game of, "I did something wrong but maybe the other guy did something wrong too" is utterly lame.

Your insight is much better than what you've shown on these recent threads, Fish.[/QUOTE]

SMC, let me ask you an honest question.

Do you believe Obama is 100% clean in his political career?

If you do, I got a bridge to sell you. The difference between a Palin and an Obama is the willing ness of some media to investiage one, while they simply DO NOT investigate anything about the other.

You doubt?

Fine, you doubt. But I wonder what the media outcry would be if McCain were good friends with an Abortion Clinic Bomber.

Right, I know, Oabam doesn't even know Ayes. Or Rev. Wright. Or Rezco. Or how his wife got that cuhy job that one time. Obama is as pure as the driven snow.

I'm not defending McLame. Frankly, he's horrid, if he wasn't I might actually be voting this year.

I'm simply embarassed by the one sided blinders on partisans who think their guy isn;t just as courrupt as this so-called "Trooper-Gate".

And Nuu, before YOU post again, I know already, the New York Times hasn't investiagted Obama, so he MUST be clean.

Thanks for that update.;)

Is this the same "Troopergate" that Bill Clinton was involved in? Or is this "Troopergate II"?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2798953]SMC, let me ask you an honest question.

If you do, I got a bridge to sell you. The difference between a Palin and an Obama is the willing ness of some media to investiage one, while they simply DO NOT investigate anything about the other.

You doubt?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I doubt.

The charges and investigation into Palin (a Republican governor in a Republican state being investigated by a Republican-dominated committee) started long before there was any consideration of her as a VP.

And if you don't think both the Obama and McCain campaigns dug as deep as they could and couldn't find sufficient dirt on the other guy you should eat that bridge you're trying to sell.

[QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;2798961]Yeah, I doubt.

The charges and investigation into Palin (a Republican governor in a Republican state being investigated by a Republican-dominated committee) started long before there was any consideration of her as a VP.

And if you don't think both the Obama and McCain campaigns dug as deep as they could and couldn't find sufficient dirt on the other guy you should eat that bridge you're trying to sell.[/QUOTE]

Yep, Saint Obama. Not a single taint here.:rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Woody's Mockingbird;2798933]If we're going to pretend that this has legs, can we analyze [B]Berg[/B] v. Obama, next?[/QUOTE]

What did I do?

Since we're stuck on this, how about Berg v. Obama?

Not much difference, eh?

Actually, Obama may be worse off in his situation.

Let's debate it,.... what say you?

[QUOTE=Bergen Jet;2798971]What did I do?[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Different Berg. No worries for you. :)

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Woody's Mockingbird;2798972]Since we're stuck on this, how about Berg v. Obama?

Not much difference, eh?

Actually, Obama may be worse off in his situation.

Let's debate it,.... what say you?[/QUOTE]

So... you joined a football forum 2 years ago and have mustered up a total of 8 posts all in the POLITICS forum all of which were posted this year?

How about them Jets?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Woody's Mockingbird;2798973]:lol:

Different Berg. No worries for you. :)[/QUOTE]

Obviously. :) I just couldn't resist. :D

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2798905]Wow, stunning development.

I am SURE Obama has never abused his positions for personal gain.

Vote Obama.[/QUOTE]

Was there really a time when you were libertarian/independant?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2798970]Yep, Saint Obama. Not a single taint here.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Please. By that definition all politicians are guilty by nature of being politicians. Meaning politics 100% corrupts. Meaning...what?...that we should cease enforcing corruption laws in politics? You're not providing a very supported argument here...just taking pot shots.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2798953]SMC, let me ask you an honest question.

You doubt?

Fine, you doubt. But I wonder what the media outcry would be if McCain were good friends with an Abortion Clinic Bomber.

Right, I know, Oabam doesn't even know Ayes. Or Rev. Wright. Or Rezco. Or how his wife got that cuhy job that one time. Obama is as pure as the driven snow.

I'm not defending McLame. Frankly, he's horrid, if he wasn't I might actually be voting this year.

I'm simply embarassed by the one sided blinders on partisans who think their guy isn;t just as courrupt as this so-called "Trooper-Gate".

And Nuu, before YOU post again, I know already, the New York Times hasn't investiagted Obama, so he MUST be clean.

Thanks for that update.;)[/QUOTE]

The media?!? this was started BEFORE she was the VP bimbo... it has nothing to do with the media and everything to do with her [i]unlawful abuse of power[/i], and only nation media worthy because she is now the VP bimbo. Oh and btw, the investigation / report came from a commission made up of 10 GOPers and only 4 Dems

so if there was a governmental investigation of Obama that started before he started running, I'd sure as hell like the media to report on it
    Last edited by King Ryan; 10-11-2008 at 12:58 AM.

[QUOTE=Bergen Jet;2798975]So... you joined a football forum 2 years ago and have mustered up a total of 8 posts all in the POLITICS forum all of which were posted this year?

How about them Jets?[/QUOTE]

:lol:

You caught me, Berg! ;)

Can't help it, politics are on my mind, especially in light of what I'm dealing with. :)

The Jets?

Heh! I'm still on a wait and see.

I'm hopeful. I can confidently put it that way, at least. :)

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=CTM;2798981]Was there really a time when you were libertarian/independant?[/QUOTE]

only if you mean the WF definition of libertarian/independant... a GOPer :D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=CTM;2798981]Was there really a time when you were libertarian/independant?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, seriously, Fish. You've shown thus far that you are far from libertarian/independent.

Plus, Gov. Palin being investigated has nothing to do with Obama, so why do you bring it up? The investigation by Republicans and Democrats started [B][SIZE="4"]BEFORE[/SIZE][/B] McCain chose her to be his VP nominee.

Again, you can disparage Obama by insinuation all you want with these so called nefarious associations, but it's comical that you discount what Palin actually did.

This is Fish's Argument:

Jones: "Hey, Smith, you're a bank robber."

Smith: "Look who's talkin.' You're just as bad as me because your brother's a drug dealer."

What did Palin gain? She is too stupid to use her power to gain, she rather be the typical revengeful Queen.

[QUOTE=Warfish;2798905]Wow, stunning development.

I am SURE Obama has never abused his positions for personal gain.

Vote Obama.[/QUOTE]