Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You know your campaign is doing too well when...

Jets Insider VIP

You know your campaign is doing too well when...

You get booed by your own supporters...

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c-Ijky95dc[/url]

I think they're a little more pissed that we're potentially stepping into the abyss with Obama.

By the way 105% of the voting age population is Indianapolis are registered to vote.

Change indeed.

These people truly represent butcrack of America.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=sackdance;2799201]I think they're a little more pissed that we're potentially stepping into the abyss with Obama.

By the way 105% of the voting age population is Indianapolis are registered to vote.

Change indeed.[/QUOTE]

AHAHAHA, Republicans whining and crying foul about voting fraud issues when they are behind is pretty much the most pathetically ironic case of hypocrisy I've seen in awhile. Gosh, it really sucks to have to scrounge around for scape goats, excuses, and conspiracy theories, doesn't it? :yes::eek:

You know what? This is the CRAP republicans who are TRUE republicans have to put up with. Every party has their ignorance but for the love of god, McCain is good person, he served our country and IMO it's a DAMN SHAME that GW beat him out in 2000, cause I voted for McCain then, but I believe he's too old now. Incredible how this guy has to tell his supporters "Really, he's not a bad person, we just disagree on politics."

The state of politics in this country boggles my mind.

That was a great reply by McCain, taking the mike away from the supporter. I actually liked McCain almost as much as Obama until he made the Palin choice, and I still think he is a great man.

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    I don't get it?

Kudos to McCain for shutting these people down..

If he had picked a real candidate for VP, I'd be voting for him...

[quote=CTM;2799315]I don't get it?

Kudos to McCain for shutting these people down..

If he had picked a real candidate for VP, I'd be voting for him...[/quote]

Please! it's like me reprimanding my son for acting like a maniac after I have gotten him all riled up.

His answers were refreshingly responsible and appropriate.

That woman thinks that Obama is an Arab. Are you kidding me? She gets to vote?

[QUOTE=wellingtonfljet73;2799325]Please! it's like me reprimanding my son for acting like a maniac after I have gotten him all riled up.[/QUOTE]

His campaign ads are shady, but I do respect him for snatching that mic out of the old bags hand.

But I agree, he needs to stop the doublespeak. His campaign managers and Vice Presidential nominee attack Obama with this crap all day.

McCain needs to get his own campaign and running mate in order.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=CTM;2799315]Kudos to McCain for shutting these people down..
    [/QUOTE]

I know...you could see the look on his face when that lady finally stuttered out that she thought Obama was an Arab...He's like "Sh*t...I gotten grab the mic before she says something else!"...

McCain realizes that half the crap they're spewing about Obama is BS. He's probably kicking himself for listening to the "Republican operatives" that are calling his campaigns shots, like the Palin pick and the stream of negative ads. He should of just let John McCain be John McCain. Instead he is just running a 2004 Bush-type strategy that just isn't gonna cut the mustard with voters this go 'round. I really hope that both candidate claims of bi-partisanship actually extends into the presidency of whoever is going to win(Obama).

Good for McCain.

Granted, he and Palin have fueled this nonsense with their BS over the past week, but it's a good sign for his integrity that he's confronting this stuff (and perhaps also a sign that the tactic is getting him nowhere in the polls).

When McCain won the nod, I thought he would be the toughest Republican to run against because he'd be the hardest to paint as a typical Republican. Why he's chosen to run as Bush incarnate I will never know.

[quote=SDJETS;2799204]AHAHAHA, Republicans whining and crying foul about voting fraud issues when they are behind is pretty much the most pathetically ironic case of hypocrisy I've seen in awhile. Gosh, it really sucks to have to scrounge around for scape goats, excuses, and conspiracy theories, doesn't it? :yes::eek:[/quote]

The real irony is that you don't see that you're nothing but the opposite side of the same coin.

time to shed some skin in this country

Uh, events like these do not exist in a vacuum. They are purposeful, if you know (see) what I mean.

:jets18

All League
    [QUOTE=wellingtonfljet73;2799325]Please! it's like me reprimanding my son for acting like a maniac after I have gotten him all riled up.[/QUOTE]
    upper deck home run..

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Not many people realistically believe McCain still has a chance. In my mind, its been over for weeks now. In fact, Obama could expand his lead and end up winning 53 of the 57 states he is campaigning in!

Thank you. McCain is guilty of getting them all worked up with this nonsense and now we should praise when he finally does the right thing after going too far?

McCain's got an awfully short memory. This is the same guy whose presidential bid in 2000 was derailed by lies and innuendo in South Carolina. This is also the same guy who four months ago reprimanded the Hilary Clinton campaign of doing to Obama exactly what he's done the last two weeks.

[QUOTE=jetstream23;2799984]Not many people realistically believe McCain still has a chance. In my mind, its been over for weeks now. In fact, Obama could expand his lead and end up winning 53 of the 57 states he is campaigning in![/QUOTE]

Well, considering that McCain is now only camapigning in about 43 states I'd have to say Obama's strategy is still smarter. :P

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2799472]I know...you could see the look on his face when that lady finally stuttered out that she thought Obama was an Arab...He's like "Sh*t...I gotten grab the mic before she says something else!"...

McCain realizes that half the crap they're spewing about Obama is BS. He's probably kicking himself for listening to the "Republican operatives" that are calling his campaigns shots, like the Palin pick and the stream of negative ads. He should of just let John McCain be John McCain. Instead he is just running a 2004 Bush-type strategy that just isn't gonna cut the mustard with voters this go 'round. I really hope that both candidate claims of bi-partisanship actually extends into the presidency of whoever is going to win(Obama).[/QUOTE]

IF McCain wants to be a real Maverick, he should endorse Obama now and can that dope Palin :P