Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: LSU Florida

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,252

    LSU Florida

    Florida +6 I am thinking about taking LSU what do you guys think?

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,252
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMike View Post
    Florida +6 I am thinking about taking LSU what do you guys think?
    Anyone? I have to get my bets in before the wife comes home.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Cocoa,FL
    Posts
    2,127
    Don't do it.

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,952
    I won big earlier on the SC Gamecocks over Kentucky

    I'm taking LSU Straight up tonight.....I think it's a toss up game personally, but the odds are over 2 to 1 on the moneyline, so I take it

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,666
    Florida will dominate

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    4,252
    Quote Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
    I won big earlier on the SC Gamecocks over Kentucky

    I'm taking LSU Straight up tonight.....I think it's a toss up game personally, but the odds are over 2 to 1 on the moneyline, so I take it
    The line is about 6and 1/2 7 my guy is giving me 6 still havnt pulled the trigger Florida kinda scares me.

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,666
    I cannot believe these defensive coordinators that get paid big bucks for top 10 schools cannot find a way to stop 1 player: Percy Harvin. It isnt rocket science, stophim and Florida would be a much different offense, unreal...

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    22,031
    The rout is on Florida destroying LSU.

  9. #9
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    29,903
    Spikes is unreal man, what a player.

  10. #10
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    380
    I like that guy #5 for Florida on D, that safety. The Jets should look into him. A hard hitting bad ass to compliment Rhodes, and sure up our weakest position.

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fairfield County, CT
    Posts
    6,870
    Quote Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
    I won big earlier on the SC Gamecocks over Kentucky

    I'm taking LSU Straight up tonight.....I think it's a toss up game personally, but the odds are over 2 to 1 on the moneyline, so I take it
    Win Some....Lose Some.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    22,746
    Just got back from Gainesville. Man, that was fun! Always great to see the Gators whip the Tigers, especially in person!

    Funny story, I meet up with JiF at one point in the afternoon, we hang out for a while and then he and a couple of guys go start throwing a football around. I was watching the ND game and turned around at one point and what do I see?

    Fat chick hitting on JiF. The kid is like a magnet.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Klecko73isGod View Post
    Just got back from Gainesville. Man, that was fun! Always great to see the Gators whip the Tigers, especially in person!

    Funny story, I meet up with JiF at one point in the afternoon, we hang out for a while and then he and a couple of guys go start throwing a football around. I was watching the ND game and turned around at one point and what do I see?

    Fat chick hitting on JiF. The kid is like a magnet.
    Did he not go see that girl last night? If he didn't he deserves it haha

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    22,746
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious89x View Post
    Did he not go see that girl last night? If he didn't he deserves it haha
    Nope. He didn't go. Poor SOB.

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post
    Win Some....Lose Some.
    ain't that the truth

    My Cocks are playing LSU at home next week.....I'll be there, I really think we can pull this one out, LSU has no QB, and don't ever count out the ol ball coach

    Either way, it's gunna be a great time

  16. #16
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    This Thread Has Officially Been Relocated To A More Appropriate Location.

    Thank You For Flying Warfish Airlines

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us