Thread: McCain Campaign Advisory System

Hall Of Fame

McCain Campaign Advisory System

In the mold of the old Bush-era scare tactic which they used at every dip in the polls to get a 1-2% bump, aka the Homeland Security Advisory System:
    [IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3035/2937836650_657f05c4ce_o.png[/IMG]

If I'm reading it right, we've been in orange and red for the last 8 weeks! :D

[QUOTE=Tanginius;2802671]In the mold of the old Bush-era scare tactic, the Homeland Security Advisory System:
    [IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3035/2937836650_657f05c4ce_o.png[/IMG]

If I'm reading it right, we've been in orange and red for the last 8 weeks! :D[/QUOTE]

While I tend to agree that the "color coding" system is BS, it's fair to note that AQ does have a track record of attacking close to elections (like it did in Spain) in an attempt to influence results, and also shortly after a new party takes office (like it did in Britain and, to a lesser degree, on 9/11), so any change in rating is probably just a reflection of that.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=nuu faaola;2802680]While I tend to agree that the "color coding" system is BS, it's fair to note that AQ does have a track record of attacking close to elections (like it did in Spain) in an attempt to influence results, and also shortly after a new party takes office (like it did in Britain and, to a lesser degree, on 9/11), so any change in rating is probably just a reflection of that.[/QUOTE]

actually AQ wasn't behind 3/11 (Madrid) OR 7/7 (London)... they "inspired" an unaffiliated group who did 3/11 on their own, and there are no direct links to AQ on 7/7 either

although I stand by my post about the convenient use of the color codes in the last election, just like beating on the war drum right before the 02 mid-terms, etc

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Tanginius;2802721]actually AQ wasn't behind 3/11 (Madrid) OR 7/7 (London)... they "inspired" an unaffiliated group who did 3/11 on their own, and there are no direct links to AQ on 7/7 either

although I stand by my post about the convenient use of the color codes in the last election, just like beating on the war drum right before the 02 mid-terms, etc[/QUOTE]

Who cares if the threat is from "AQ" or an "inspired" unaffiliated group. The victims are just as dead.

[QUOTE=Tanginius;2802721]actually AQ wasn't behind 3/11 (Madrid) OR 7/7 (London)... they "inspired" an unaffiliated group who did 3/11 on their own, and there are no direct links to AQ on 7/7 either

although I stand by my post about the convenient use of the color codes in the last election, just like beating on the war drum right before the 02 mid-terms, etc[/QUOTE]

Yes, but the history is that you do see an increased risk of terrorism around election time.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=nuu faaola;2802742]Yes, but the history is that you do see an increased risk of terrorism around election time.[/QUOTE]

We agree... I just feel it's conveniently, add in the West's history of the past 60+ years with false flag attacks to be blamed on political enemies and you have a recipe for skepticism

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2802732]Who cares if the threat is from "AQ" or an "inspired" unaffiliated group. The victims are just as dead.[/QUOTE]

yeah I know how you and your side doesn't care much for facts, but imho it's much better to have the truth out there for people to read and learn about... had I not corrected him, everyone who read this thread might erroneously think that AQ had something to do with those attacks... kinda like your boy Bush and his cronies with the BS Iraq 9/11 connection. And I'm for a well informed public so that they eventually wake up to what's going on around them

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Tanginius;2802757]yeah I know how you and your side doesn't care much for facts, but imho it's much better to have the truth out there for people to read and learn about... had I not corrected him, everyone who read this thread might erroneously think that AQ had something to do with those attacks... kinda like your boy Bush and his cronies with the BS Iraq 9/11 connection. And I'm for a well informed public so that they eventually wake up to what's going on around them[/QUOTE]

How is your ACORN research going?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2802838]How is your ACORN research going?[/QUOTE]

interesting thus far... although it's not nearly as incriminating as you make it out to be