Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grim Assessment of Pakistan by NIE

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Roger Vick;2807551]I read it a couple of times before I posted.

[B]But thank you for your advice.[/B]
    Maybe you should let him answer.[/QUOTE]

your very welcome ;) . of course IMwaiting for him to respond with his intentions on blowing up the rest of manhattan

[QUOTE=Roger Vick;2807541]Are you saying America deserves to go under?[/QUOTE]

If a business spends money it doesn't have and takes on more debt than it can pay, does it deserve to go under?
    If you answer yes, then you agree that America is going to get what is due to it.
    When I said "go under" I was talking financially/economically, not terrorism

[QUOTE=JetsCrazey;2807586]If a business spends money it doesn't have and takes on more debt than it can pay, does it deserve to go under?
    If you answer yes, then you agree that America is going to get what is due to it.
    When I said "go under" I was talking financially/economically, not terrorism[/QUOTE]

Gotcha.

Yeah, I agree that as a nation we need to be fiscally responsible and that if we are not we will, and should, pay the consequences.

But I think that's different than saying we deserve to go under because we are defending our interests around the world.

I misunderstood your your fiscal criticism of our country, which I agree with, with some sort of moral condemnation, which I would not agree with.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.