Thread: be careful what you wish for

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

be careful what you wish for

i have posted here and i'm sure it's well known that i am totally anti obama. but he is only one small cog in this machine that you will be voting for should you make obama your choice. it's too bad we only get one choice and one chance to pick the most powerful person on the planet for the next 4 years. sometimes i wonder if we could get a 30 day return guarantee like you can get on some products like tires. anyway i was sent the following link. read it carefully and you might understand some of the beginnings of the whole financial mess. and one note, this link is not from rush or hannity or mark levin. it is from the washington post. believe it or not, sometimes even the papaers in the tank for obama have to print the truth. enjoy.

[url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/10/14/AR2008101403343_pf.html[/url]

and for those less informed. please look at the obama campaign and see who the possible choices for secretary of the treasury and fed chief might be. i'm sure you will then understand why we can not afford an obama presidency both figuratively and literally.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have to read it.
    I already know what's coming.
    George Bush made it inevitable with his incompetence.
    "A pig with lipstick" would win running against a Republican this year.
    Now we all sit back and try to hold on to our wallets.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i guess i sense some anti obama feelings. in truth the article is an indictment against the same people who would be running the financials if obama were elected.

[QUOTE=jetswinbaby!;2806320]I don't have to read it.
    I already know what's coming.
    George Bush made it inevitable with his incompetence.
    "A pig with lipstick" would win running against a Republican this year.
    Now we all sit back and try to hold on to our wallets.[/QUOTE]