Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 160

Thread: Official Debate Thread

  1. #1

    Official Debate Thread

    Have at it

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Posts
    21,029
    So uh guys, I put 90k down on my house and I'm now underwater. Should I stop paying now so I can renegotiate my mortgage?

  3. #3
    [QUOTE=CTM;2806376]So uh guys, I put 90k down on my house and I'm now underwater. Should I stop paying now so I can renegotiate my mortgage?[/QUOTE]

    Free money!!!!!!!!

    He must have gotten that plan from Palin. She is paying every Alaska resident $3000 from the money she got from taxing the bejesus out of the oil companies. We all paid people in Alaska $3000!!!! Yay Alaska!!!!

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Posts
    21,029
    McCain cleaned his clock there.

    Why are these guys so afraid to tell the truth about why taxes have to go up..

  5. #5
    Hey John, if you know how to do all these great things, why the **** haven't you done any of them in 25 ****ing years in the Senate?

  6. #6
    Nice comment to Obama about Bush.

  7. #7
    Here it comes....

  8. #8
    Even though I am voting for Obama, McCain looks real good here so far which is a debate that he has to win. However, I am hearing the same stuff about the $3 million projector and the $42,000 tax cut and blah blah blah...

  9. #9
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    491
    And who will support the people that take their $ out of their retirement accounts without penalty? (when they retire) SS has done a good job right?

    95% get a tax cut,,,,,the what happens when the other 5% can't employ those 95%

    looking forward to your answers
    Last edited by NEWNYJETS; 10-15-2008 at 09:28 PM.

  10. #10
    Is McCain actually crying victim here?

  11. #11
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    NC in the Hizzy
    Posts
    928
    I have a lot of respect for McCain, but he comes across as an angry old man

  12. #12
    Smart move by Obama to take the high road.

    McCain is coming off like a whiny *****.

  13. #13
    lol at McCain talking about the Cardinals-Cowboys game and the Obama commercials during the game.

  14. #14
    John, you're running ads questioning your opponents loyalty to the country and you're cryin about him attacking your health care plan?

    Have you no sense of decency sir?

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Posts
    21,029
    That was a real ugly moment..

  16. #16
    I love these debate threads, they are so one sided, it doesn't matter what McCain says.

  17. #17
    Great response on Obama's part to the Lewis incident.

  18. #18
    [QUOTE=CTM;2806422]That was a real ugly moment..[/QUOTE]

    And Obama is winning the moment.

    He is insisting on rising above the BS and debating the issues. McCain is coming off like a bitter old man.

  19. #19
    [QUOTE=Klecko73isGod;2806421]John, you're running ads questioning your opponents loyalty to the country and you're cryin about him attacking your health care plan?

    Have you no sense of decency sir?[/QUOTE]

    "Sir"? Who are you, Keith Olbermann?

  20. #20
    [QUOTE=Mike D;2806425]I love these debate threads, they are so one sided, it doesn't matter what McCain says.[/QUOTE]

    McCain's been great tonight, but he needs to keep his composure a little bit more. He started off on fire...his "I'm not George Bush..." line was pretty solid, that's usually the type of stuff that lasts in people's minds.

    Can't keep getting so huffy though, he comes off like a bitter old guy when he starts in with some of this stuff.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us