Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Debate Thread

Veteran
    Wow, McCain should have just said "pass" on the VP question. What a sad answer.

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    [QUOTE=jetswin;2806447]McCain is dominating this debate, this is the best he has sounded all campaign, even with Sheifer lead blocking for Obama[/QUOTE]

McCain is doing better, but the whole Ayers thing was lame...

It does not matter!! This is over. Obama is the next president. Thats it.

[QUOTE=RutgersJetFan;2806461]Lol at BO completely dodging the Palin question...[/QUOTE]

Did you think he would say she is a dangerously unqualified idiot?

Here goes McCain attacking again. :rolleyes:

The worst part about the Ayers jab was the fact that Obama was ready for it and completely threw Repub's into the mix, just a bad move...not only did it make McCain look bad from the attack in principle but they gave Obama the chance to put it to bed in front of the most possible viewers.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I'm not sure how people who have decided on their candidate can accurately state what swing voters will find relelvant...

another nice block by Sheiffer

When are they going to realize that Americans are tired of the PERSONAL attacks? We don't want to hear about that in campaigns...stick to the issues!

Rookie
    [QUOTE=jetswin;2806469]I'm not sure how people who have decided on their candidate can accurately state what swing voters will find relelvant...

another nice block by Sheiffer[/QUOTE]

I think the polls have shown they are tired of the mudslinging - either way

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=jetswin;2806469]I'm not sure how people who have decided on their candidate can accurately state what swing voters will find relelvant...

I'm not voting for either..

McCain started strong but fell apart imo

And what are you talking about blocks? Sheiffer is letting McCain go off repeatedly, even served him up Ayers which he wanted to talk about.

[QUOTE=RutgersJetFan;2806468]The worst part about the Ayers jab was the fact that Obama was ready for it and completely threw Repub's into the mix, just a bad move...not only did it make McCain look bad from the attack in principle but they gave Obama the chance to put it to bed in front of the most possible viewers.[/QUOTE]

I agree, McCain should not have touched Ayers. His has been a horribly mismanaged campaign.

I consider myself a swing voter right now and have had the discussion with plenty of others and most feel the same way...it's almost like you're for Obama by default...

Obama nailed the oil question right on the head

mccain is weak stream

Veteran
    Did Obama shave today? Looks like he's got a little trace of a stash going.

I am undecided...and I am TIRED of the mudslinging..

[QUOTE=pauliec;2806478]I agree, McCain should not have touched Ayers. His has been a horribly mismanaged campaign.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he came out on fire, like the old McCain. If this were football and he had the helmet on, I would have been screaming into the headset to just keep doing what he was doing.

His "I'm not George Bush..." line had the chance to be one of the defining moments of the election and now it probably won't...he needed to stick to that route.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2806429]"Sir"? Who are you, Keith Olbermann?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Yes he is.

:D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I don't look at it as mud slinging, the fact that Sheiffer led him to Ayers is almost comical as it is an unfortunate fact that few find it relevant, and certainly none of those in the mainstream media

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2806478]I agree, McCain should not have touched Ayers. His has been a horribly mismanaged campaign.[/QUOTE]

It was reported that McCain didn't want to touch Ayers this morning but some of his advisers wanted him to. Palin also wanted him to. That alone should have told him it was a disaster waiting to happen.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=jetswin;2806489]I don't look at it as mud slinging, the fact that Sheiffer led him to Ayers is almost comical as it is an unfortunate fact that few find it relevant, and certainly none of those in the mainstream media[/QUOTE]

Ayers was brought up before Sheiffer lead it there..