Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I'm Proud of America

What would you do without Hannity?

[QUOTE=crazyeffinjetsfan;2807043]You might want to trade in your crystal ball for a new one....It's giving you bad visions....Osama's alliances to Ayers and Wright will bite him in the ass....This man will not be President.[/QUOTE]

All League
    Isnt Obama half white ? - This is a real question.

Does it matter?

[QUOTE=Jetsrush;2808098]Isnt Obama half white ? - This is a real question.[/QUOTE]

All League
    [QUOTE=Jetsrush;2808098]Isnt Obama half white ? - This is a real question.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and which half?

All League
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;2806835]Barrack Obama is going to be the next president of the United States. I don't know that he's the best man for the job. I have a lot of reservations about him. But the fact that a man that a majority of American's view as "a black man" is about to become president at the very least speaks something about the advancement of this country to look beyond racial lines in choosing a leader.[/QUOTE]

If he fails miserably will white people be blamed for setting him up ?

All League
    [QUOTE=cr726;2808102]Does it matter?[/QUOTE]

Not sure - Just a real question.

What the heck are you talking about? You mean how the GOP has blamed Clinton for everything? Give it a rest, we get it you don't want a brother in the WH. Hard to believe someone from SI would think that way.

[QUOTE=Jetsrush;2808107]If he fails miserably will white people be blamed for setting him up ?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Roger Vick;2807641]Is that relevant?

Seriously, I'm not trying to be a wise ass or anything.

I just don't see the relevance.[/QUOTE]

I guess we can still hate blacks?

Maybe Obama can be whatever he wants to whoever he is talking to...

Middle East..well hello I am an Arab..

Europe...hey, I am a progressive black man

Middle America....I am a white guy with crazy pigmentation...

Piney..hey, it's me, Alfred E Neuman.....

All League
    [QUOTE=cr726;2808115]What the heck are you talking about? You mean how the GOP has blamed Clinton for everything? Give it a rest, we get it you don't want a brother in the WH. Hard to believe someone from SI would think that way.[/QUOTE]

Wrong - I am voting for Obama. Dont throw stupid accusations like that about me. This is an honest question.

Really? I would never guess by your questions.

[QUOTE=Jetsrush;2808129]Wrong - I am voting for Obama. Dont throw stupid accusations like that about me. This is an honest question.[/QUOTE]

All League
    [QUOTE=Jetsrush;2808107]If he fails miserably will white people be blamed for setting him up ?[/QUOTE]

I'm not really into pre-assigning blame for future events. If the Jets lose to Seattle in week 16 whose fault will it be?

[QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;2808144]I'm not really into pre-assigning blame for future events. If the Jets lose to Seattle in week 16 whose fault will it be?[/QUOTE]

the black guys....

unless there is an Arab around