Thread: Would you trade Breaston for Boldin?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Would you trade Breaston for Boldin?

Obviously taking a chance that Boldin will not be right for the rest of the year. Picked up Breaston the week of the injury and have been very happy the last two weeks. Would you offer Breaston straight up for Boldin?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    YES YES YES YES YES

He will be fine, breatson is only his fill in do it now.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I picked up Breaston also, I think whenever Boldin comes back this kid is still going to be in the mix...it may sound crazy but I would not trade him right now. Who knows the long term effects on Boldin

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    I picked up Breaston also, I think whenever Boldin comes back this kid is still going to be in the mix...it may sound crazy but I would not trade him right now. Who knows the long term effects on Boldin
    Boldin almost played last week, knowing his style of play I find it hard to believe this hit will have any effect on his play.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down video mettlesome

Operation Immortality is a externalise intended to accumulate and collect the rattling unsurpassed of what mankind has realised by sending a digital experience condense of the weak race, including messages from fill around the domain and DNA samples from several of our brightest minds, musicians, athletes and recording spunky players. Physicist's DNA testament be transported into type by known video mettlesome developer and longtime member of the X Award Understructure's Gameboard of Trustees, Richard Garriott, who is motion to the Outside Set Station (ISS) in Oct. Garriott, whose most past recording game externalise, Tabula Rasa?, depicts the finish of mankind by an traveller encroachment, instrument demand Physicist's digitized DNA as surface as an electronic make of "George's Secret Key to the Content" on a store figure called the Immortality Repulse where buy zaishen keys it instrument be set on the ISS.