Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Trade help

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Trade help

Should I do Peyton Manning and Steven Jackson for Matt Forte and Kyle Orton? Obviously, Jackson hasn't been what he can be and Forte has been damn good, but I'm still not sure about this trade....

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleasetheAnimal View Post
    Should I do Peyton Manning and Steven Jackson for Matt Forte and Kyle Orton? Obviously, Jackson hasn't been what he can be and Forte has been damn good, but I'm still not sure about this trade....
    I don't think this is a good idea -- keep er league or no?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleasetheAnimal View Post
    no. If it's a keeper league, and the only guy you can keep in the list is Fote, you might give it consideration. But Manning will have WAY better numbers than Orton over the course of the season, and I'd be willing to bet that Jackson will outdo Forte over the next 10 games.

Jackson only has about 100 less yards (and 4 TDs less - obviously a bigger deal). But St. Louis played better last week. THe difference between Manning and Orton is astronomical, despite how well Orton has played recently.