Thread: Some Of The Racist John McLain Supporters

Veteran

Some Of The Racist John McLain Supporters

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGweG1MRK3Y[/url]

2008 and we still have these old ass white people that think there still in 1940's

yippie kai yeh mother effer

If that video is proof of anything, it's that race isn't a factor at all in this election anywhere in this country.

All Pro
    al jazeera....really?

[QUOTE=bitonti;2808661]yippie kai yeh mother effer[/QUOTE]

lol, beat me to it

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=manmrmoore;2808659]

2008 and we still have these old ass white people that think there still in 1940's[/QUOTE]

That should be "they're" still...

Blacks vote for their own much more than whites. The white majority is about to elect a black president, stop crying. A video of a few whites means nothing. Should I watch an episode of cops and draw a conclusion about blacks?

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y;2809025]That should be "they're" still...

Blacks vote for their own much more than whites. The white majority is about to elect a black president, stop crying. A video of a few whites means nothing. Should I watch an episode of cops and draw a conclusion about blacks?[/QUOTE]

JUST FUNNY HOW OLD HILLBILLIES IN THE 20TH CENTURY STILL THINK OF US AS N***AS

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=manmrmoore;2809070]JUST FUNNY HOW OLD HILLBILLIES IN THE 20TH CENTURY STILL THINK OF US AS N***AS[/QUOTE]

Ever think the term hillbilly is no worse than nigga.?

[QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y;2809093]Ever think the term hillbilly is no worse than nigga.?[/QUOTE]

no, have you?

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y;2809093]Ever think the term hillbilly is no worse than [B]nigga[/B].?[/QUOTE]

Where im from if a white person use that word thats a automatic ass kicking.......hillbillies is another word for country people

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2809100]no, have you?[/QUOTE]

No worse or better to me. Both are ignorant stereotypes.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=manmrmoore;2809102]Where im from if a white person use that word thats a automatic ass kicking.......hillbillies is another word for country people[/QUOTE]

and to them nigga is another word for black people. Does that make it right?

[QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y;2809114]No worse or better to me. Both are ignorant stereotypes.[/QUOTE]

I guess, but I don't think calling me a mick or a drunk bastard is = to calling an African American a n*gger. I think the white equivalency to n*gger is white trash or something similar to that, hillbilly.. not so much.

[IMG]http://nicknackpaddywhack.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/bruce-willis-on-john-mcclane.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    [QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y;2809025]That should be "they're" still...

Blacks vote for their own much more than whites. The white majority is about to elect a black president, stop crying. A video of a few whites means nothing. Should I watch an episode of cops and draw a conclusion about blacks?[/QUOTE]

Yes, hence the proud of America thread.

Doesn't change the fact it's sad that there's a ton of older whites who think the same as these people..

Let me make something very clear.

The terms "Cracker", "Hillbilly", "Redneck" and similar terms with similar meanings and intent are no more appropritate than any other derrogatory hateful bigoted sterotyping speech, and will not be accepted in this forum.

I'm not in a good mood this evening, so please, feel free to test me if you like.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Warfish;2809163]Let me make something very clear.

The terms "Cracker", "Hillbilly", "Redneck" and similar terms with similar meanings and intent are no more appropritate than any other derrogatory hateful bigoted sterotyping speech, and will not be accepted in this forum.

I'm not in a good mood this evening, so please, feel free to test me if you like.[/QUOTE]

I guess Rap music lyrics are out then???:eek:

[QUOTE=Savage69;2809187]I guess Rap music lyrics are out then???:eek:[/QUOTE]

No. Rappers can say whatever they want, it's the street life.

[QUOTE]

2008 and we still have these old ass white people that think there still in 1940's[/QUOTE]

Yup, it's a shame since we know there's not one racist Obama supporter!:eek: