Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AP: Plumber Bad, Ayers Good

AP: Plumber Bad, Ayers Good

Yesterday, the AP dug deep and reported on the background of a man (HE OWES OVER $1000 IN BACK TAXES!) whose question prompted a potentially damaging answer (the stone truth) from Obama. Obama was on his driveway.

Today the AP reports on the guy who bombed the Pentagon:

"In Chicago, ex-radical better known as a scholar"
    [url]http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081018/ap_on_re_us/bill_ayers[/url]

Disgusting. We are stepping into the abyss. I don't think even Barney Frank's ex-lover can save us.

All League
    [QUOTE=sackdance;2809447]Yesterday, the AP dug deep and reported on the background of a man (HE OWES OVER $1000 IN BACK TAXES!) whose question prompted a potentially damaging answer (the stone truth) from Obama. Obama was on his driveway.

Today the AP reports on the guy who bombed the Pentagon:

"In Chicago, ex-radical better known as a scholar"
    [url]http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081018/ap_on_re_us/bill_ayers[/url]

Disgusting. We are stepping into the abyss. I don't think even Barney Frank's ex-lover can save us.[/QUOTE]

So will you be supporting your new president or fleeing the country like a turncoat traitor?
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 10-18-2008 at 01:07 AM.

[QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;2809452]So will you be supporting your new president or fleeing the country like a turncoat traitor?[/QUOTE]
    A little history lesson, about 5 days before the 2000 election Bush had a solid lead and the Democrats (orchestrated by Mayor Daley's brother) released the Bush DWI from the 70s story. And they almost won. Neither party forgot that lesson.

Obama has a clear lead, but hasn't won yet. And if he does, yes. I am moving to a foreign country, either LA or Chicago. Haven't figured out which one yet.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=sackdance;2809514]A little history lesson, about 5 days before the 2000 election Bush had a solid lead and the Democrats (orchestrated by Mayor Daley's brother) released the Bush DWI from the 70s story. And they almost won. Neither party forgot that lesson.

Obama has a clear lead, but hasn't won yet. And if he does, yes. I am moving to a foreign country, either LA or Chicago. Haven't figured out which one yet.[/QUOTE]

I'd recommend Staten Island. They wanted to secede from NYC. Fresh Kills would be nice. I think you'd be right at home. ;)

The attorney who heped GW keep the DWI secret for a very long time was?

[QUOTE=sackdance;2809514]A little history lesson, about 5 days before the 2000 election Bush had a solid lead and the Democrats (orchestrated by Mayor Daley's brother) released the Bush DWI from the 70s story. And they almost won. Neither party forgot that lesson.

Obama has a clear lead, but hasn't won yet. And if he does, yes. I am moving to a foreign country, either LA or Chicago. Haven't figured out which one yet.[/QUOTE]

speaking of clueless:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glrnb_G34E4[/url]

Or how about this:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq-eeWow_WU[/url]

[QUOTE=JetsFanatic;2809524]speaking of clueless:

[B]Biden's History Lesson

"3 Letter word - J-O-B-S"

Eat at Kate's[/B][/QUOTE]
    Totally ignored by the media because that's good ol' Joe.

Jets Insider VIP

You'd do well in either location. The country of LA has Barbara Boxer as a rep. and the country of Chicago will be represented in government by President Obama. I'd suggest you lose your job, move to either place, and prosper in the new economy that will be created for you over the next few years. No reason to work hard when you can just suck off of the American taxpayer like a leech. :D

San Francisco is an option as well, but only if you are gay.

it should be noted that McCain campaign was the one to push Joe the Plumber into the forefront recently - that's "new" news for the media.

Hillary pushed the Ayers story about 8 months ago, that's "old" news for the media.

[QUOTE=bitonti;2809900]it should be noted that McCain campaign was the one to push Joe the Plumber into the forefront recently - that's "new" news for the media.

Hillary pushed the Ayers story about 8 months ago, that's "old" news for the media.[/QUOTE]
    So old AP did a puff piece on him today? HE BOMBED THE PENTAGON (among other things). He never served a day. He, as a founder or whatever of the Weather Underground, is on record as being 100% unrepentant. I mean, any progress this country has made since the 60s has ZERO reasons to thank Ayers.

And AP is celebrating his 'scholar' status.

Thanks for the tough reporting, AP. Always a pleasure.

[QUOTE=sackdance;2809931]So old AP did a puff piece on him today? HE BOMBED THE PENTAGON (among other things). He never served a day. He, as a founder or whatever of the Weather Underground, is on record as being 100% unrepentant. I mean, any progress this country has made since the 60s has ZERO reasons to thank Ayers.

And AP is celebrating his 'scholar' status.

Thanks for the tough reporting, AP. Always a pleasure.[/QUOTE]

it was a public rest room right? the guy isn't Bin Ladin (who Bush promised but didn't deliver btw)

Is the plumber recieving advice from Palin's team on how to handle the media?

Did he buy the business yet?

[QUOTE]'Joe the Plumber' strikes back at media
    1 hr 17 mins ago

NEW YORK "Joe the Plumber" is lashing out at the media for analyzing his personal life since he suddenly became a focal point of the presidential race last week.

Joe Wurzelbacher, a plumber from Holland, Ohio, told Mike Huckabee on his Fox News talk show Saturday that he is upset by the attention and has been unable to work with reporters crowded on his front lawn.

"The media's worried about whether I've paid my taxes, they're worried about any number of silly things that have nothing to do with America," Wurzelbacher told the former Republican presidential hopeful on his show, "Huckabee."

Wurzelbacher said he felt terrible after reading some of the criticism of himself posted online.

"I felt about that small," he said. "I mean I really did."

Republican presidential candidate John McCain has been portraying Wurzelbacher as emblematic of people with concerns about Obama's tax plans.

Wurzelbacher became famous after he met Obama and said the Democrat's tax proposal could keep him from buying the two-man plumbing company where he works. However, reports of Wurzelbacher's annual earnings suggest he would receive a tax cut rather than an increase under Obama's plan.

"You know, I am a plumber," Wurzelbacher said. "Just a plumber."

Wurzelbacher said he agreed to appear on the show after he received phone calls from friends serving in the military who voiced their support.

"You know, when you can't ask a question of your leaders anymore, that gets scary," he said.

On Sunday, McCain was to travel to Ohio, where he might appear with Wurzelbacher.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081019/ap_on_re_us/joe_the_plumber_media[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE]"You know, I am a plumber," Wurzelbacher said. "Just a plumber."[/QUOTE]

No, no you're not, dude. You're a fraud.

And from what some of your customers have said about you....you shouldn't be called a plumber..

He doesn't represent what he claims, you are dead on, he is a fraud.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2810200]No, no you're not, dude. You're a fraud.

And from what some of your customers have said about you....you shouldn't be called a plumber..[/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=cr726;2810201]He doesn't represent what he claims, you are dead on, he is a fraud.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Would it be cool if I put on some camo from and Army/Navy store, walked up to McCain, pretended to be a Vet and asked him a question about him cutting veterans benefits that I pretended affected me?

No...so it's not cool either for the schyster to pretend to be some small business owner making 250k when all he is is a plumbing helper making what i made when I was 23...

No, no it is ok because he questioning Obama.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2810203]Exactly. Would it be cool if I put on some camo from and Army/Navy store, walked up to McCain, pretended to be a Vet and asked him a question about him cutting veterans benefits that I pretended affected me?

No...so it's not cool either for the schyster to pretend to be some small business owner making 250k when all he is is a plumbing helper making what i made when I was 23...[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cr726;2810211]No, no it is ok because he questioning Obama.[/QUOTE]
    What was Obama's response to the question again? Or is it too unseemly to address?

All League
    [QUOTE=cr726;2810194]Is the plumber recieving advice from Palin's team on how to handle the media?

Did he buy the business yet?

[url]http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081019/ap_on_re_us/joe_the_plumber_media[/url][/QUOTE]

I don't get this guy, he complains about media attention but he goes on various media outlets and then might show up at a campaign stop. If he doesn't want attention then step out of the spotlight.

[QUOTE=sackdance;2809645]Totally ignored by the media because that's good ol' Joe.[/QUOTE]

Yup, misspelling jobs, a four-letter word, is reasonable, but misspelling potato is obviously an indication of mental difficulties and a national crisis! :yes: