Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Pelosi- "100% Barack will win"

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Pelosi- "100% Barack will win"

[url]http://www.dcexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/YeasandNays/Pelosi_100_Baracks_Gonna_Win.html[/url]

Keep talking, Nancy....the gift that keeps on giving.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't stand her.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    But that's not what Rudy Giuliani thinks. We found him palling around with Yogi Berra at the Washington Hilton Saturday night and he's still got his money on John McCain.

"He's going to do great," the Hizzoner told us. "He's looking strong for November 7."

November 7 isn't gonna help McCain very much.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok he got the day wrong...not really a Biden-esque gaffe, is it? Pelosi is an evil b*tch...karma will get her someday, guaranteed.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;2810506]Ok he got the day wrong...not really a Biden-esque gaffe, is it?[/QUOTE]

yes it is, perhaps it's worse because rudy isn't constantly talking on camera like biden is.

[QUOTE=Tucker134;2810506]Pelosi is an evil b*tch...karma will get her someday, guaranteed. [/quote]

what has she done to you personally?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't feel she's a good public servant, & she serves the most disgusting anti-American constituency in the country (apologies to the few dozen of you in San Fran who don't apply). She is the one who politicized the original $700 million bailout package, & it ended up costing us an extra $150 bln...she tried to make the pro-choice argument by citing ancient Catholic doctrine...which was completely wrong, btw- the Cardinals should have ex-communicated her a$$ on the spot. I could go on but i'm too p*ssed off about the Jets loss & i'm signing off..

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pelosi looks like an old hag, so far as the Jets go nothing surprises me anymore!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;2812687] she serves the most disgusting anti-American constituency in the country [/QUOTE]

you sound like Palin

there is no such thing as pro america and anti america

the difference is people who are comfortable criticising their country (to make it better) and people who think it's perfect as it is.