Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 50

Thread: OT:JI Soap Opera II The Soccer (Futbol) Forum...

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,074
    Post Thanks / Like

    OT:JI Soap Opera II The Soccer (Futbol) Forum...

    I just learned about what was going on outside, in the spirit of good old fashined hooliganizm we should have some interwebz fights in here also...

    So anyone wanna pick a fight...

    Damn we can't even have a nice little interwebz fight with only 2 people and a parttimer...

    Yeah Italian tough guy I'm callin you a parttimer whaddya gona do about it...







    Over/under on the number of months a mod peeps in and notices this thread: 4 months

  2. #2
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    I just learned about what was going on outside, in the spirit of good old fashined hooliganizm we should have some interwebz fights in here also...

    So anyone wanna pick a fight...

    Damn we can't even have a nice little interwebz fight with only 2 people and a parttimer...

    Yeah Italian tough guy I'm callin you a parttimer whaddya gona do about it...







    Over/under on the number of months a mod peeps in and notices this thread: 4 months

    Oh yeah?

    Well... yeah??


    I'm not good at this.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,074
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ummm...Well see I didn't mean you anyway....

    I meant the other Italian tough guy....You know the french one....



  4. #4
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    Ummm...Well see I didn't mean you anyway....

    I meant the other Italian tough guy....You know the french one....


    That's what I thought.


    And you know that team that you like? They suck.

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,074
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    That's what I thought.


    And you know that team that you like? They suck.
    Yeah I know...

    The idiots lost to the Raiders last week...Can you believe it??? The effin Raiders...


    PS: I don't think this is how it's supposed to go?

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** you **** **** **** cock ***** ***** clit


    That's how you start a fight.

  7. #7
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    Yeah I know...

    The idiots lost to the Raiders last week...Can you believe it??? The effin Raiders...


    PS: I don't think this is how it's supposed to go?
    No, I don't think so either.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,074
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet View Post
    **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** you **** **** **** cock ***** ***** clit


    That's how you start a fight.
    Oh yeah....

    ++++++ +++++ me +++++ +++++ ++++ rooster +++++ +++++ clit

  9. #9
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    Oh yeah....

    ++++++ +++++ me +++++ +++++ ++++ rooster +++++ +++++ clit
    Rooster, huh? Enjoy yourself.

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    We can say whatever perverted/threatening things we want here.


    This is basically international waters and the mods are US government.

    So turk, enjoy that rooster.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Down on your knees and praise your master: I give to you, Sewerbird




  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,386
    Post Thanks / Like

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teh Ghey is strong with this team.


  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,074
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is what I'm talkin about

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    This is what I'm talkin about
    You like Teh Ghey, heh?

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7,167
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet View Post
    **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** you **** **** **** cock ***** ***** clit


    That's how you start a fight.
    Did SBIII hack your computer?

  17. #17
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Teh Ghey is strong with this team.

    Wow... that is not good for any Gay French argument I could ever have.

    Wow. I see one of my favorite Ronnoseri, Gennaro Gattuso, is dead center. That's nice.


  18. #18
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    37,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    Over/under on the number of months a mod peeps in and notices this thread: 4 months
    you lose

  19. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,074
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    you lose
    wadda nice looking sig you have there Mr. Mod...






    what I meant in that original post was: "They don't have a soccer forum over on that other bad bad website, so please don't ban me, Ye of omnipotent powers of moderatordum..."

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, once I've insulted Turk and Paulie what's next?

    Man this Hooligan stuff is sooo overrated..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us