Thread: Trade LT for Welker?

Trade LT for Welker?

Need some input, I am 3-4 in one of my leagues and am in danger of dropping way back. I could use some reciever help and have three start worthy backs so I was thinking of dumping one off to get a good wr.

Right now my team is as follows

Colston, S. Moss, R. Williams, I. Bruce, Moore, and R. Brown
    LT, T. Jones, L. White

We start three WRs each week, 2 backs, and one other WR can start in a flex (WR/TE)
    There is i belive .25 pts per reception

LT has really being letting me down and I am not sure if he will ever come around.

I have an offer on the table now for LT for Welker and am wondering if I should roll the dice, mind you I could look to trade him for some other guys but this leage has been very anti-trading and I am not sure anyone will deal.

What are the perspectives of our local fantasy gurus?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Danza View Post
    Need some input, I am 3-4 in one of my leagues and am in danger of dropping way back. I could use some reciever help and have three start worthy backs so I was thinking of dumping one off to get a good wr.

LT, T. Jones, L. White

We start three WRs each week, 2 backs, and one other WR can start in a flex (WR/TE)

LT has really being letting me down and I am not sure if he will ever come around.

I have an offer on the table now for LT for Welker and am wondering if I should roll the dice, mind you I could look to trade him for some other guys but this leage has been very anti-trading and I am not sure anyone will deal.

LT has favorable matchups coming up. Still 2 games against KC. I say hold on to him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Danza View Post

LT, T. Jones, L. White

Just say no.

I know LT's sucked so far this season but I think if he stays relatively healthy he'll turn it around. He has some very nice match-ups coming up (Saints, Colts, KC 2X, Broncos, Falcons, Raiders) and the Chargers still have a great O-line that will open holes for him.

Welker is a decent wr but his value took a big hit when Brady got injured. You already have Colston and Moss. You can find a comparable wr on the waiver wire.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    Just say no.

I know LT's sucked so far this season but I think if he stays relatively healthy he'll turn it around. He has some very nice match-ups coming up (Saints, Colts, KC 2X, Broncos, Falcons, Raiders) and the Chargers still have a great O-line that will open holes for him.

Welker is a decent wr but his value took a big hit when Brady got injured. You already have Colston and Moss. You can find a comparable wr on the waiver wire.
    Yeah i think you are right. It just sucks that no one will give me good value on my backs right now. I know Colston is supposed to turn it around but he put up a 0 for me last week and I lost by a point, just sucks.