Thread: Mets Ticket Price at Citi Field

Undrafted Free Agent

Mets Ticket Price at Citi Field

My friends and I have been getting the Saturday package for a couple years now and just got a letter in the mail. The letter said that the Mets need to know if we want to get a refund on the playoff tickets or buy the 15 or 40 game package and deduct it from the cost. They need an answer by November 15th. My question is, has anyone bought season tickets yet? Do you know what the section is and cost per game? Thanks for your help.

Undrafted Free Agent
    I'm in the same boat.
    I would like to do the 15 game pack, but unsure what the cost of each ticket is. It would be in the upper level, very curious to see how much an upper level ticket is per game at Citi Field.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Hello, hello, hello, hello, Is there anybody in here?

Undrafted Free Agent
    I guess no one on this site has got Mets season tickets.....try asking at Jet Nation

Hall Of Fame
    My friend got his prices....he was sitting in the first row behind the walkway between the feild section and the next section up....not sure if thats clear enough but anyways his tikckets were an average 50 bucks......new price 150 average.....the seats are ok....not field boxes or anything.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets N Mets View Post
    I guess no one on this site has got Mets season tickets.....try asking at Jet Nation
    The mets are gonna price there fans out, i never bought ticket plans but i go to anywhere between 20 - 30 games a year never paid over 100 for a ticket (including NLCS NLDS) and will not to see any game. I spend over 100 when im in there on beer alone its getting ridiculous

Undrafted Free Agent
    Thanks for the response.

$150 per game? That is crazy for a baseball game. I have to make a decision by mid November yet they don't give the prices. I wouldn't mind sitting in the Upper Deck as long as the tix are affordable.
    I think I can say OK to the 15 game pack now, and say the prices are to expensive, decline the tickets in Feb. and just get my 2008 playoff money back then, Not positive though.

Tickets in the Upper Deck can't be that much money can they?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySerp View Post
    The mets are gonna price there fans out, i never bought ticket at least it plans but i go to anywhere between 20 - 30 games a year never paid over 100 for a ticket (including NLCS NLDS) and will not to see any game. I spend over 100 when im in there on beer alone its getting ridiculous
    I have had the Saturday package for the past 3 years, it was about $50 per game, 13 games, for Loge section 26, plus you were guaranteed playoff tix, hence only in 2006.

All Pro
    Thanks for the response.

$150 per game? That is crazy for a baseball game. I have to make a decision by mid November yet they don't give the prices. I wouldn't mind sitting in the Upper Deck as long as the tix are affordable.
    I think I can say OK to the 15 game pack now, and say the prices are to expensive, decline the tickets in Feb. and just get my 2008 playoff money back then, Not positive though.

go back to JN

All Pro
    I have had the Saturday package for the past 3 years, it was about $50 per game, 13 games, for Loge section 26, plus you were guaranteed playoff tix, hence only in 2006.
    see thats the thing with Shea, if you looked hard enough you could get tickets for any game reasonably, so there was no need for ticket plans IMO

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySerp View Post
    go back to JN
    1 Jets site is enough for me, lots of drama for a messageboard. Guys just wanna talk Mets n Jets.

All Pro
    1 Jets site is enough for me, lots of drama for a messageboard. Guys just wanna talk Mets n Jets.
    LOL.....it still makes me laugh

Hall Of Fame
    Thanks for the response.

No but i refuse to pay tripple price for the same ****ing bunch of sorry losers to take the field, i know it sounds harsh but thats 2 years ive been in the stands game after game down the stretch and the players just choke year after year.