Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: OT The anger thread only anger is allowed (merged)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MACPAC;2822228]Its the sucker grin that bothers me the most. :D

Its like here you take the little ****** for the night. :D[/QUOTE]

And then they come and pick them up all refreshed and ****. :mad:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=freestater;2822229]Almost killed somebody today. The guy who hit my dog. With his pickup truck. My dog wasn't on a leash, I was at an estimate. Started talking about some basement windows and *thud*. The guy stopped, and to his credit, walked over with the obligatory "I never even saw [her]". I just shot him a ****ty look and told him to get out of the way. Had to take Jetsie (yes, I have a problem) to the doggie emergency.

She's good. A little tender for a day or two, but nothing broken. [B]She's all hopped up on pain pills [/B]and is resting comfortably. Man, I was scared for a minute.[/QUOTE]

dont be takin her candy

on a serious note hope she is ok

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AnthonySerp;2822231]dont be takin her candy

on a serious note hope she is ok[/QUOTE]

Thanks, man. She seems pretty good. Bad attitude and all. (She's a bear weeks when the Jets lose)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    could people please stop ****in *****in about the titan uniforms please!

we get it its not popular, but guess what it aint goin nowhere

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=freestater;2822229]Almost killed somebody today. The guy who hit my dog. With his pickup truck. My dog wasn't on a leash, I was at an estimate. Started talking about some basement windows and *thud*. The guy stopped, and to his credit, walked over with the obligatory "I never even saw [her]". I just shot him a ****ty look and told him to get out of the way. Had to take Jetsie (yes, I have a problem) to the doggie emergency.

She's good. A little tender for a day or two, but nothing broken. She's all hopped up on pain pills and is resting comfortably. Man, I was scared for a minute.[/QUOTE]

You should have taken your dogs leash off and ***** slapped him with it til he dropped dead on the road. I would find out where he lives trick or treat at his house then punch whoever opens the door in the gut. Woman, Grandmas and children first.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=freestater;2822233]Thanks, man. She seems pretty good. Bad attitude and all. (She's a bear weeks when the Jets lose)[/QUOTE]

Dogs are a touchy subject

i had one of my boys livin with me, his girl threw him out, anyway kid was a slob, never asked for a dollar, but he could of atleast picked up a dinner or what not, **** even a 6 pack, but nah. would wear my clothes my socks everything , wrecked my couch from sleepin on it, i put up with all his bull****, never said boo. He let my dog (my baby actually) out one night cause he had a girl over, but left her out for the whole night. I got home and went beserk, actually came to blows, he had to go dont **** with another mans dog

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've entered a graduate program that leaves no definite career in anything at its end, all with an overall goal in mind of trying to get out of the ****ing real world and back to school for as long as possible. Quite frankly, this place sucks and I have no desire to ever be back here; at a desk I don't want, working a job I hate, so I can earn money to buy **** that I don't need. I preach as though people should care about one and other but the truth of the matter is, I don't give a **** what everyone else does so long as they don't make me work anymore. And why is it I'm doing this? Because I have nothing better to do.

Whew, that felt good.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HessStation;2822236]You should have taken your dogs leash off and ***** slapped him with it til he dropped dead on the road. I would find out where he lives trick or treat at his house then punch whoever opens the door in the gut. Woman, Grandmas and children first.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I can't do **** like that. As soon as it popped into my head... *it actually [I]did[/I]* "I have a ****ing .38 on my belt right now" I knew I just had to get d-bag zero away from me. I was more concerned for my pup than his ass.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AnthonySerp;2822237]Dogs are a touchy subject

i had one of my boys livin with me, his girl threw him out, anyway kid was a slob, never asked for a dollar, but he could of atleast picked up a dinner or what not, **** even a 6 pack, but nah. would wear my clothes my socks everything , wrecked my couch from sleepin on it, i put up with all his bull****, never said boo. He let my dog (my baby actually) out one night cause he had a girl over, but left her out for the whole night. I got home and went beserk, actually came to blows, he had to go dont **** with another mans dog[/QUOTE]

that's some ****ed-up ****, right there.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=freestater;2822244]Yeah. I can't do **** like that. As soon as it popped into my head... *it actually [I]did[/I]* "I have a ****ing .38 on my belt right now" I knew I just had to get d-bag zero away from me. I was more concerned for my pup than his ass.[/QUOTE]

I can arrange to have him taken care of if you like, just let me know.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RutgersJetFan;2822242]I've entered a graduate program that leaves no definite career in anything at its end, all with an overall goal in mind of trying to get out of the ****ing real world and back to school for as long as possible. Quite frankly, this place sucks and I have no desire to ever be back here; at a desk I don't want, working a job I hate, so I can earn money to buy **** that I don't need. I preach as though people should care about one and other but the truth of the matter is, I don't give a **** what everyone else does so long as they don't make me work anymore. And why is it I'm doing this? Because I have nothing better to do.

Whew, that felt good.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/080425/office-space-15_l.jpg[/IMG]

"Yep. yep... and now I just click "Submit Reply"..."

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HessStation;2822249]I can arrange to have him taken care of if you like, just let me know.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate the support. I'll let you know. ;)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=freestater;2822245]that's some ****ed-up ****, right there.[/QUOTE]

yea, i was heated

my mother, then my dog, dont **** with either and everything else is negotiable

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AnthonySerp;2822257]yea, i was heated

my mother, then my dog, dont **** with either and everything else is negotiable[/QUOTE]

I feel bad about it, but I actually hate my dog. He does nothing but annoy me. I don't really like my mom either to be honest.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HessStation;2822261]I feel bad about it, but I actually hate my dog. He does nothing but annoy me. I don't really like my mom either to be honest.[/QUOTE]

I dont like all dogs, I like my dog, as for my Mom, she annoys the **** out of me but its all love, my dad you could keep...lol

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AnthonySerp;2822266]I dont like all dogs, I like my dog, as for my Mom, she annoys the **** out of me but its all love, my dad you could keep...lol[/QUOTE]

Me and my dad are cool...we know not to **** with each other and get along great. The dog and my mom are always yapping yapping and in my face.

...oh, I forgot to throw my wife in that mix too.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=MACPAC;2822200]LOL.

My 9 year old daughter's birthday. Her and her 12 year old sister and 10 of their friends here for a sleepover. Pass me the gun when you fnsih with it.[/quote]

You procreated?

:shudder:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;2822274]You procreated?

:shudder:[/QUOTE]
    yo your thread is all jerked....get on that fish

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;2822274]You procreated?

:shudder:[/QUOTE]

Fish will cut the **** and stay in JI. We miss your pics like the desert misses the rain...Sade style...no homo

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    :akface