Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: OT The anger thread only anger is allowed (merged)

[QUOTE=AnthonySerp;2822276]yo your thread is all jerked....get on that fish[/QUOTE]

See what happens when you become an e-whore.

j/k

[QUOTE=Fishooked;2822274]You procreated?

:shudder:[/QUOTE]

I have seen your pic dude. Do yourself a favor and don't go there.

[QUOTE=HessStation;2822277]Fish will cut the **** and stay in JI. We miss your pics like the desert misses the rain...Sade style...no homo[/QUOTE]

+1

change your tampon and come home

[QUOTE=HessStation;2822281]See what happens when you become an e-whore.

j/k[/QUOTE]and to think all the hard work and lobbying i and other JI [B]FAITHFUL[/B] did to get that thread out of the dump and back in the bigs

Can anyone else picture what could possibly be happening at Ragu's house right now?

:eek:

Jets Insider VIP
    [quote=MACPAC;2822282]I have seen your pic dude. Do yourself a favor and don't go there.[/quote]

Well, well no one's seen yours. Man up and post it.

[QUOTE=AnthonySerp;2822286]and to think all the hard work and lobbying i and other JI [B]FAITHFUL[/B] did to get that thread out of the dump and back in the bigs[/QUOTE]

Where's the goddam loyalty these days. Everyone just jumping around from site to site like the internetz is some big ****ing Bunny Ranch or something.

Jets Insider VIP
    [quote=AnthonySerp;2822284]+1

change your tampon and come home[/quote]

I haven't posted that much anywhere this week.
    Been getting slaughtered at work. Working from home AFTER I come home.

Getting hammered tonight though :yes:

[QUOTE=Fishooked;2822293]I haven't posted that much anywhere this week.
    Been getting slaughtered at work. Working from home AFTER I come home.

Getting hammered tonight though :yes:[/QUOTE]

keep your thread goin and ill let this slide...

[QUOTE=Fishooked;2822290]Well, well no one's seen yours. Man up and post it.[/QUOTE]

You started it dude and I am not going to get into it with you. You are on ignore.

What you got for us wizzinator? Anything? lol, great name!

How about this, I am a real estate appraiser that drives all over the state all week long( id say about 800-1000 miles a week) and works in the office all day long when im not driving. So I finished In the office (which is in my house) around 8:00 and decide to play Madden which I have not done in a while. My girlfriend comes home and tells me she wants me to go to Menlo Park Mall because she wants something from Bebe . So I give her the money and tell her im not going, she then calls me an a**hole that only cares about himself and dosent want to spend anytime with his girlfriend and would rather play video games all night then hang out with her...Then slams the door and leaves.

[QUOTE=HessStation;2822292]Where's the goddam loyalty these days. Everyone just jumping around from site to site like the internetz is some big ****ing Bunny Ranch or something.[/QUOTE]

sure it might be ran by communist but its our home

Jets Insider VIP
    [quote=MACPAC;2822295]You started it dude and I am not going to get into it with you. You are on ignore.[/quote]

LMAO, so the worm has turned. Im so hurt :rolleyes:

It wasn't a slight at [I]your children[/I], just over the fact you actually found someone to marry and have a child with.

[QUOTE=King Chrebet;2822297]How about this, I am a real estate appraiser that drives all over the state all week long( id say about 800-1000 miles a week) and works in the office all day long when im not driving. So I finished In the office (which is in my house) around 8:00 and decide to play Madden which I have not done in a while. My girlfriend comes home and tells me she wants me to go to Menlo Park Mall because she wants something from Bebe . So I give her the money and tell her im not going, she then calls me an a**hole that only cares about himself and dosent want to spend anytime with his girlfriend and would rather play video games all night then hang out with her...Then slams the door and leaves.[/QUOTE]

**** her. Tell her you've got your own life to live and Madden to play. She can go get her pink sweatpants by herself!

Talk to me wizzinator. How bad was your day?

[QUOTE=King Chrebet;2822297]How about this, I am a real estate appraiser that drives all over the state all week long( id say about 800-1000 miles a week) and works in the office all day long when im not driving. So I finished In the office (which is in my house) around 8:00 and decide to play Madden which I have not done in a while. My girlfriend comes home and tells me she wants me to go to Menlo Park Mall because she wants something from Bebe . So I give her the money and tell her im not going, she then calls me an a**hole that only cares about himself and dosent want to spend anytime with his girlfriend and would rather play video games all night then hang out with her...Then slams the door and leaves.[/QUOTE]

Your post reminds me of this...

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3F6olfXwCU[/url]

shes right....

Jets Insider VIP
    [quote=King Chrebet;2822297]How about this, I am a real estate appraiser that drives all over the state all week long( id say about 800-1000 miles a week) and works in the office all day long when im not driving. So I finished In the office (which is in my house) around 8:00 and decide to play Madden which I have not done in a while. My girlfriend comes home and tells me she wants me to go to Menlo Park Mall because she wants something from Bebe . So I give her the money and tell her im not going, she then calls me an a**hole that only cares about himself and dosent want to spend anytime with his girlfriend and would rather play video games all night then hang out with her...Then sla
    ms the door and leaves.[/quote]

Going to the mall hardly qualifies as hanging out. My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

[QUOTE=Fishooked;2822307]Going to the mall hardly qualifies as hanging out. My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.[/QUOTE]

pretty much sound advice for anything life might throw at you