Thread: UFC 90 Results....fight comments.

UFC 90 Results....fight comments.

Patrick Cote (183) VS Anderson Silva (184)

Silva carries Cote into the third round (completely joking around with him), Cote hurts his knee jumping in one place....Joe Rogan carries on like an idiot about Cote being the first fighter to take Silva into the third round. Winner: Silva TKO

Thiago Alves (171) VS Josh Koscheck (170)

My legs are sore this morning from watching Alves take those low kicks to Koscheck's legs....wow just wow. Alves looks like a force, the fact that Koscheck couldnt take him down and had to stand up with him speaks volumes. Winner: Alves decision

Junior “Cigano” dos Santos (234) VS Fabricio Werdum (256)

Cigano looks like the next big thing, one monster punch and the 260 pound Fabricio Werdum dropped like a sack of ****. Junion dos Santos and Cain Velesquez are both worth watching in the comming months. Winner: Junio dos Santos round 1 knockout.

Tyson Griffin (155) VS Sean Sherk (156)

Excelent fight, what a way to open up the event...one of the idiot judges scored it 30-27 which blew my mind. Lots of great standup in this one almost no action on the ground....but in the end a killer fight. Winner: Sherk Decision

Gray Maynard (155) VS Rich Clementi (156)

Boring ass fight, Clementi has killer defence, Maynard is a boring lay and prey fighter.....which ended up being a bore fest. Winner: Maynard Decision.

Drew McFedries (186) VS Thales Leites (186)

Short and sweet, best part was the second Leites took McFedries down Rogan said "he is done", pretty funny. Rogan also said that Leites BJJ black belt chokes other BJJ black belts Winner: Leites RNC round 1

Shannon Gugerty (156) VS Spencer Fisher (155)

Didnt show this fight, but it was submission of the night...Fisher by a triangle.

Hall Of Fame
    Fought with myself all night, wound up going out to eat and not ordering the fight. Glad I didn't, what a **** card.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    Fought with myself all night, wound up going out to eat and not ordering the fight. Glad I didn't, what a **** card.
    i don't agree, it was very good. The Silva fight was a let down but other then that very good card (The Sherk fight was excellent).

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    i don't agree, it was very good. The Silva fight was a let down but other then that very good card (The Sherk fight was excellent).
    Not worth the usual $50.00 imo, especially with a **** main event. Cote is not a main event fighter, should of never signed this fight.

Next month I am ordering for sure.

Not worth the usual $50.00 imo, especially with a **** main event. Cote is not a main event fighter, should of never signed this fight.

Next month I am ordering for sure.
    yeagh Cote didnt belong, but now a days its tough to find a worthy competitor fo the spider....something tells me they are going to throw Bisping in there next and thats one UFC i wont be ordering.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    yeagh Cote didnt belong, but now a days its tough to find a worthy competitor fo the spider....something tells me they are going to throw Bisping in there next and thats one UFC i wont be ordering.
    I would say Bisping gets the next shot, actually I think it might be Okami, and from what I read this is the beginning of the end for Silva.

Why would you order this fight and not with Bisping though?

IMO

Bisping/Silva > Cote/Silva

Just a joke of a fight...awful.

I would say Bisping gets the next shot, actually I think it might be Okami, and from what I read this is the beginning of the end for Silva.

Why would you order this fight and not with Bisping though?

IMO

Bisping/Silva > Cote/Silva
    coulnt disagree more....i cant stand Bisping.