Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama on Redistribution of Wealth (2001)

Obama on Redistribution of Wealth (2001)

:eek:

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iivL4c_3pck"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iivL4c_3pck[/URL]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=SanAntonio_JetFan;2826971]...crickets...[/QUOTE]

ooooo...a Youtube vid! Cool.

Did you ever see this one about Bush being a Nazi. Eye opening stuff...

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wazjA_ZVSXw[/url]

Undrafted Free Agent
    WOW! Could this be what the radio pundits have been talking about breaking since last week??

As a small business owner and middle-class father of two, you better believe something like this makes a difference to me.

[QUOTE=SanAntonio_JetFan;2826971]...crickets...[/QUOTE]

no offense, but I need to hear the entire segment, with questions and discussion that leads up to this, not just an edited down version.

also, the guy who put this together was killing me with that background...ugh!!

[QUOTE=piney;2827043]no offense, but I need to hear the entire segment, with questions and discussion that leads up to this, not just an edited down version.

also, the guy who put this together was killing me with that background...ugh!![/QUOTE]

It's just Barack Obama talking candidly about his radical beliefs - about how America is, essentially, constrained by its founding fathers and how social change can be instituted a lot faster by legislative means as opposed to merely judicial. What was Obama again? Oh, yeah, a civil rights activist lawyer. This guy is on a mission, a moronic destructive mission and willing to disregard everything that's made America the greatest country in the world. (And I stand by the 'greatest' label.)

Still think the 'radical' label is just noise? Believe it. Well timed by GOP operatives, btw. And meanwhile, the LA Times is sitting on video of Barack toasting a PLO terrorist.

Yet all the Democrats want the country to believe is that Obama is a smooth, benign presence. Malarkey.

This country has time enough to put the brakes on Obamentum and keep the leftist out of office. Might happen too.

There's shocking (good shocking) results from early Cali voters too (running nearly 50/50 in tallies despite many more registered Democrats voting). It's far too little and far too early to put much stock in, but certainly encouraging to me.
    Last edited by sackdance; 10-27-2008 at 02:20 PM.

[QUOTE=sackdance;2827184]It's just Barack Obama talking candidly about his radical beliefs - about how America is, essentially, constrained by its founding fathers and how social change can be instituted a lot faster by legislative means as opposed to merely judicial. What was Obama again? Oh, yeah, a civil rights activist lawyer. This guy is on a mission, a moronic destructive mission and willing to disregard everything that's made America the greatest country in the world. (And I stand by the 'greatest' label.)

Still think the 'radical' label is just noise? Believe it. Well timed by GOP operatives, btw. And meanwhile, the LA Times is sitting on video of Barack toasting a PLO terrorist.

Yet all the Democrats want the country to believe is that Obama is a smooth, benign presence. Malarkey.

This country has time enough to put the brakes on Obamentum and keep the leftist out of office. Might happen too.

There's shocking (good shocking) results from early Cali voters too (running nearly 50/50 in tallies despite many more registered Democrats voting). It's far too little and far too early to put much stock in, but certainly encouraging to me.[/QUOTE]majority of early votes cast are probably military voters.

[QUOTE=sackdance;2827184]It's just Barack Obama talking candidly about his radical beliefs - about how America is, essentially, constrained by its founding fathers and how social change can be instituted a lot faster by legislative means as opposed to merely judicial. What was Obama again? Oh, yeah, a civil rights activist lawyer. This guy is on a mission, a moronic destructive mission and willing to disregard everything that's made America the greatest country in the world. (And I stand by the 'greatest' label.)

There's shocking (good shocking) results from early Cali voters too (running nearly 50/50 in tallies despite many more registered Democrats voting). It's far too little and far too early to put much stock in, but certainly encouraging to me.[/QUOTE]

It's your alternative reality. We're all just posting in it.

[QUOTE=nuu faaola;2827199]It's your alternative reality.[/QUOTE]

Pollyannaish drivel.

:jets18

As opposed to the Bush and McCain doctrine, where the RICH get RICHER ??

and the poor should just be happy that the RICH give them jobs. Thats a ****ed up place to live.

[QUOTE=HitSomeone41;2829513]As opposed to the Bush and McCain doctrine, where the RICH get RICHER ??

and the poor should just be happy that the RICH give them jobs. Thats a ****ed up place to live.[/QUOTE]

What's more F'd up is when President Obama is going to tax the rich more, only to discover that the rich have moved their money out of the country.

And then US based corporations will follow the exit out of the country.

Yea, that isn't happening now. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=AlbanyJet;2829525]What's more F'd up is when President Obama is going to tax the rich more, only to discover that the rich have moved their money out of the country.

And then US based corporations will follow the exit out of the country.

:jets18[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cr726;2829561]Yea, that isn't happening now.[/QUOTE]

En masse under President Barack 'Call Me If You Need Me' Obama! :eek:

Outsourcing is going to be blamed on Obama too?

Get a grip......

[QUOTE=AlbanyJet;2829566]En masse under President Barack 'Call Me If You Need Me' Obama! :eek:

[QUOTE=cr726;2829569]Outsourcing is going to be blamed on Obama too?

Get a grip......[/QUOTE]

Outsourcing? Did you say outsourcing?

US corporations under Barack Obama aren't simply going to outsource.

THEY'RE GOING TO LEAVE THE USA!!! Dubai, China, Mexico, India.

Similar to Roosevelt during the Great Depression. Only back then the rich company owners simply closed their doors and laid off all of the workers. This time the companies will simply relocate overseas - and lay off all the workers here in the US!

[QUOTE=cr726;2829569]Outsourcing is going to be blamed on Obama too?

Get a grip......[/QUOTE]

Newsflash: increased costs to doing business in the USA gives them incentive to leave

Redistribution of wealth is counter-productive because it interferes with where capital wants to go. It's going from a place of efficiency to a place that's less efficient.

[QUOTE=piney;2827043]no offense, but I need to hear the entire segment, with questions and discussion that leads up to this, not just an edited down version.

also, the guy who put this together was killing me with that background...ugh!![/QUOTE]

Did you feel that way wit the Sarah palin interviews with Katie Couric and Charles Gibson? If so, that's fair.

Things could get really, really ugly. But to be fair, they could under McCain, too. Neither guy is stepping up and dong the right thing.

Yesterday I was speaking to someone who said that BO wants a 35% capital gains tax. Please tell me that can't be true......

If that were in effect when my 403b comes due, I'd never take any out and help stimulate the economy.

[QUOTE=AlbanyJet;2829525]What's more F'd up is when President Obama is going to tax the rich more, only to discover that the rich have moved their money out of the country.
    [SIZE="4"]
    And then US based corporations will follow the exit out of the country.[/SIZE]

Let them. So we can start all over and everyone will have a fair shot at wealth, not just those with inheritances and old money.

And you make it sound like these US Corporations are patriotic...what a joke.
    They dont care about the average joe. Just their fat million dollar bonuses and now our tax money is used to bail them out, but when have they bailed us out? ITS A JOKE!

Here is another thing that makes me laugh.........
    We have the wealthy up at arms that Obama wants to re-distriubte their wealth.

But they had NO PROBLEM accepting and using TAXPAYERS DOLLARS to BAIL THEMSELVES OUT.

Isn't that a "REDISTRIBUTION" of TAXPAYERS DOLLARS?

Bunch of f'en hypocrites.