Thread: Which two of these four to start?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Which two of these four to start?

Thomas Jones RB
    Steve Breaston WR
    Kevin Curtis WR
    Roy Williams WR

Adrian Peterson and Willis Magahee are my two starting RB's, Dwayne Bowe and Braylon Edwards my two definite starting WR's (Steve Smith on bye).

Also hurting this week because Witten is my TE, had to waive Edgerin James to pick up Marcedes Lewis in case Witten can't go.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tough call. I'm not really in love with any of those choices for this week. I'd go with Thomas Jones and Roy Williams. TJ has a bad match-up but I'm always for using a starting running back and Roy Williams caught a td last week so he seems to be getting more involved in the offense.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Breaston I believe had about 7 catches for around 100 yds last week while Williams had 3 catches for 11yds with the TD.

If I were you I would go with Jones and Breaston as Williams is too inconsistent as of right now and the Giants D is not a good matchup.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Danza View Post
    Breaston I believe had about 7 catches for around 100 yds last week while Williams had 3 catches for 11yds with the TD.

If I were you I would go with Jones and Breaston as Williams is too inconsistent as of right now and the Giants D is not a good matchup.
    That's what I had as my lineup. Will probably keep it unless I can swing Breaston in a trade for Dallas Clark.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thomas Jones and Breaston,Williams will do nothing against the Giants!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry During the third war, the plauge was spread from Andorhal

During the third war, the plauge was spread from Andorhal. But of course anyone who's been to WLP knows that it's in ruins. So where are all these grain crates of evil comming from? I ran stratholme today, we had 3 zombies and 1 living rogue in our group (to open the gates). We went through the entire instance hoping to find maybe a zombie related questgiver or more clues to the plague, but nothing yet. The entire "dead side was friendly to us, save a couple spectral citizens.It was really fun turning the Scarlet Crusade into zombies and watching them kill eachother. We are a world class wow gold store online. We supply cheap wow gold, the cheapest wow gold to our loyal and reliable customers. You may buy cheap wow gold here. There is wow power leveling for sale; you can buy very cheap world of warcraft gold here.WOW news here:http://www.inwowgold.com/news/

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jones and Breaston