Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 59

Thread: Texas v Texas Tech...battle for #1

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,784

    Texas v Texas Tech...battle for #1

    I love this TT offense.

    Crabtree is going to be a beast.


    How about the TT head coach for Jet OC?!? He's an offensive maniac.

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,844
    Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanJetFan View Post
    I love this TT offense.

    Crabtree is going to be a beast.


    How about the TT head coach for Jet OC?!?He's an offensive maniac.
    That would be cool, but if Mangini was still running the ship it wouldnt matter.

  3. #3
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,092
    TT's D line is beastly...McCoy sacked four times so far....

    He's off his game big time.

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,844
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    TT's D line is beastly...McCoy sacked four times so far....

    He's off his game big time.
    He has looked pretty poor, but its getting interesting now.

    BTW, Washington was getting 45 points against USC tonight and still couldnt cover

  5. #5
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    He has looked pretty poor, but its getting interesting now.
    In a year of epic College games, this one would really be epic if the Longhorns can turn this around. It will be tough, TT is doing it on both sides of the ball.

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,844
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    In a year of epic College games, this one would really be epic if the Longhorns can turn this around. It will be tough, TT is doing it on both sides of the ball.
    Yeah definitely, but I dont think it is over yet. Missing that 2 point really hurt though.

    Mhmm ok maybe its over now. These TT receivers are great.

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,844
    Wow,

    Now we got a game.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Yeah definitely, but I dont think it is over yet. Missing that 2 point really hurt though.

    Mhmm ok maybe its over now. These TT receivers are great.
    guess not

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Parsippany, NJ
    Posts
    3,672
    Tech settling for a FG on that last drive is gonna kill them.

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,784
    if there's any team that has the offense to come back right here...its TT

  11. #11
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,092
    Holy Crap! Texas with the lead with a minute and a half left!

    What a game!

  12. #12
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Parsippany, NJ
    Posts
    3,672
    Amazing!

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Dutchess County, NY
    Posts
    1,040
    Holy CRAP!!!

  14. #14
    Wow What A Play!!!

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,844
    Holy crap.

    Michael Crabtree is unreal.

  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,784
    Called It!!

  17. #17

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,844
    Dumb fans though.

  19. #19
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,844
    If TT kicks to Shipley that would be something.

  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,784
    Crabtree elevating his stock like woah

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us