Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why won't Palin Release her Medical Records?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Why won't Palin Release her Medical Records?

At the risk of pissing some people off, why hasn't she released this stuff after saying she would a couple of weeks ago? I know it's private stuff, but it is well-established as being part of running for VP or President. The other three have released theirs and she should be the healthiest of the bunch. Even Cheney released his information. What's going on? I used to think that Trig stuff was fanciful but could it have something to do with that?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still undecided, huh? Man, I hope that info comes in soon so we have a clearer picture.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a thread on this. I still say boob job.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y;2840060]There was a thread on this. I still say boob job.[/QUOTE]

Didn't see the other thread but I would guess that's the most likely explanation.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please, with the way the press looks for every reason, legitamate and ridiculous, to go after this woman, I'm not surprised she has not released her records which undoubtedly make mention of medical issues related solely to female issues.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why hasn't Obama released his birth certificate?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HessStation;2840390]Why hasn't Obama released his birth certificate?[/QUOTE]

It's on his website you puts.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2840396]It's on his website you puts.[/QUOTE]

OMG!! I'm amazed that anyone would believe Obama is not a US citizen. Yeah, like someone would be able to hide this fact as he attended high school, harvard, columbia, passed the bar exam, and ran and won seats in state and federal government.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2840396]It's on his website you puts.[/QUOTE]

Are you trying to call me a putz?

Jets Insider VIP
    Phoenix, AZ (New Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HessStation;2840414]Are you trying to call me a putz?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he tried.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;2840455]Yeah, he tried.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I did.. but my spell check corrected it for me. I find it hilarious that Hess questioned my intelligence when he still somehow believes Obama is hiding something, only a complete moron actually believes a presidential candidate can get this far without actually being a U.S citizen. You have to be a complete utter moron to believe that... those nut bags are just as crazy as the wackos who believe 9/11 was an inside job.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2840503]Yeah, I did.. but my spell check corrected it for me. I find it hilarious that Hess questioned my intelligence when he still somehow believes Obama is hiding something, only a complete moron actually believes a presidential candidate can get this far without actually being a U.S citizen. You have to be a complete utter moron to believe that... those nut bags are just as crazy as the wackos who believe 9/11 was an inside job.[/QUOTE]

lol, you may have completely lost your mind TD! You've been in this forum for too long. Take a break. This thing is in the bag already. Freakin relax and lighten up. I was only messing around.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HessStation;2840517]lol, you may have completely lost your mind TD! You've been in this forum for too long. Take a break. This thing is in the bag already. Freakin relax and lighten up. I was only messing around.[/QUOTE]

You're probably right... but your grandmother post was in very poor taste.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2840520]You're probably right... but your grandmother post was in very poor taste.[/QUOTE]

Why? Because an old woman is dead in Hawaii. Thanks for being the moral compass this forum so richly deserves. I feel bad the guys grandmother died, in fact, I feel bad anyones grandmother dies but please restrain yourself when dictating what's over the line. My quote was in context to another post and was meant, somewhat lighthearted...so is life.

I'm only explaining myself because I like you TD...no homo.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    First Dude had the Clap.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HessStation;2840530]Why? Because an old woman is dead in Hawaii. Thanks for being the moral compass this forum so richly deserves. I feel bad the guys grandmother died, in fact, I feel bad anyones grandmother dies but please restrain yourself when dictating what's over the line. My quote was in context to another post and was meant, somewhat lighthearted...so is life.

I'm only explaining myself because I like you TD...no homo.[/QUOTE]

Misunderstanding.. my fault

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2840540]Misunderstanding.. my fault[/QUOTE]

no worries. wanting a good e-spat the night before Elections is only fair if not righteous. ;)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well.. Palin just released some medical report. Better late than never.. :cool:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2840566]Well.. Palin just released some medical report. Better late than never.. :cool:[/QUOTE]

But it was just a letter from her family doctor saying she was in good health. No answers on Trig or her boobs. Oh well.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got $5 on anal warts.