Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why won't Palin Release her Medical Records?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RIJetFan;2841192]But it was just a letter from her family doctor saying she was in good health. No answers on Trig or her boobs. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, I'm pretty Obama only released a similar letter from his family doctor.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't be surprised if she had a case of Postpartum depression or something of that nature. That's the kind of thing that a woman should not have to disclose to the media, and frankly, I don't really understand the need to release medical records beyond (healthy)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why hasn't Obama released his? Why hasn't he released his college records?

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bravo Palin!

I think the whole releasing of the records is a buncha horse hockey and whoever came up with the idea should be b!tched slapped.

There is way too much info dug up and passed out about our elected officials IMHO and b/c of that there are great leaders that will never take oath b/c they don't want to put themselves and their families through it all. Many great leaders of our past would not survive today's litmus tests. :(

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Batmans A Scientist;2841261]I wouldn't be surprised if she had a case of Postpartum depression or something of that nature. [B]That's the kind [/B][B]of thing that a woman should not have to disclose to the media[/B], and frankly, I don't really understand the need to release medical records beyond (healthy)[/QUOTE]

Why do you say that?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan;2841278]Why hasn't Obama released his? Why hasn't he released his college records?[/QUOTE]

1. Obama realesed a report from his doctor months ago, like Palin did on the eve of the election.

2. Obama hasn't released his college records, the same reason McCain, Palin, Biden haven't... candidates never release there college records, nor should they have to. It's unfortunate they leak sometimes.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i sincerely hope i am wrong, but this whole obama thing stinks. his promises are outright lies and unless you are one of the "fly to the light brain washed people" you'll see where he owes some pretty significant political favors. all of these debts will have to be repaid and they will come at the expense of you and me. not only that his association are questionable. i would prefer that the president i elect not have significant ties to peope like ayers, wright, rezko, acorn, farakhan, raines etc. maybe one or two can be tolerated but considering the man's thin record, the associations are of considerable importance.

and if he does elect to trun hard left, then it will be way more than higher taxes you will see. there is an old adabe, scratch a liberal and you'll find a nazi. this holds as true now as it did 60 years ago. these people are generally for change as long as they are in power.

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2840503]Yeah, I did.. but my spell check corrected it for me. I find it hilarious that Hess questioned my intelligence when he still somehow believes Obama is hiding something, only a complete moron actually believes a presidential candidate can get this far without actually being a U.S citizen. You have to be a complete utter moron to believe that... those nut bags are just as crazy as the wackos who believe 9/11 was an inside job.[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2841254]To be fair, I'm pretty Obama only released a similar letter from his family doctor.[/QUOTE]

fairness has absolutely no place in this discourse.:rolleyes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2841338]1. Obama realesed a report from his doctor months ago, like Palin did on the eve of the election.

2. Obama hasn't released his college records, the same reason McCain, Palin, Biden haven't... candidates never release there college records, nor should they have to. It's unfortunate they leak sometimes.[/QUOTE]

It certainly appears that Palin and crew did this on the eve of the election to avoid any follow-up or questions.