Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Obama play something like a dead grandmother on election eve?

I wish Senator Obama and his family my very best on his loss. God grant his Grandmother peace!

Hall Of Fame
    A serious question. If someone votes early, or sends an absentee ballot but for some reason dies before "Election Day" do those votes count?

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2840421]A serious question. If someone votes early, or sends an absentee ballot but for some reason dies before "Election Day" do those votes count?[/QUOTE]

Good question, I would guess it does..

All League
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;2840168]I'm glad someone does. ;) You're probably right about the estate tax.....but I'd say there's still a 70% chance she somehow votes tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Obama wins Hawaii by the one vote of his dead grandmother. What a story for the ages!

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2840509]You're a piece of garbage..[/QUOTE]

Nice to see this forum hasn't gotten to you. You don't even know who your fighting anymore :rolleyes:

That damn electoral college.

[QUOTE=HessStation;2840436]Obama wins Hawaii by the one vote of his dead grandmother. What a story for the ages![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=HessStation;2840525]Nice to see this forum hasn't gotten to you. You don't even know who your fighting anymore :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

:coocoo:

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=crasherino;2840166]I don't think anyone's getting your sarcasm.

And, I don't think Grandma Dunham had an estate in excess of [B]$3.5 million [/B]that warrant paying estate taxes under Obama's plan.[/QUOTE]

600k....And thats when he doesn't raise taxes and just lets Bush's growth incentives expire. If you die with anything you have saved, forget it going to your next generation. It will be distributed to those less fortunate, to spend on what, I dont know
    Last edited by NEWNYJETS; 11-03-2008 at 10:31 PM.

Veteran
    Two years from now, Rich people's taxes are going back to where they were 5 years ago! The sky is falling! The sky is falling! We're doomed!

[QUOTE=Sharrow;2840624]Two years from now, Rich people's taxes are going back to where they were 5 years ago! The sky is falling! The sky is falling! We're doomed![/QUOTE]

We're not doomed - we're just all worse off.

It sucks when you have to pay for something after it has already happened. The majority of guys crying about taxes are the first ones to want to go to war.

War isn't free and the charge card is full.

[QUOTE=BrooklynBound;2840625]We're not doomed - we're just all worse off.[/QUOTE]

Veteran
    [QUOTE=cr726;2840626]It sucks when you have to pay for something after it has already happened. The majority of guys crying about taxes are the first ones to want to go to war.

War isn't free and the charge card is full.[/QUOTE]

I don't think one charge card can hold that much debt. Maybe 10+ million cards.

"Dead grandmother on election eve"?

I have never heard that one...can you hum a few bars?

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    When I heard this, I did wonder if it'd be politicized for sympathy votes/reminder that he's half white..

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=NEWNYJETS;2840552]If you die with anything you have saved, forget it going to your next generation. [/QUOTE]

Which is probably a good thing anyway. What this country definitely doesn't need more of is people like Paris Hilton. :P

I'm not giving my kids a dime. Work for it, you hosers...just like I had to. I can see them already at my wake...."What did Dad leave us? NOTHING?!? What a ****ing prick!"

lol....good times, good times.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2840688]Which is probably a good thing anyway. What this country definitely doesn't need more of is people like Paris Hilton. :P

I'm not giving my kids a dime. Work for it, you hosers...just like I had to. I can see them already at my wake...."What did Dad leave us? NOTHING?!? What a ****ing prick!"

lol....good times, good times.[/QUOTE]

That's your choice, and you should have the right to not leave anything for the next generation should you so choose. Just like I should have the right to leave something for my kids, as I would like to choose.

a couple weeks ago there were some right wing d bags on this site making comments like toot wasn't really sick it was just a campaign stunt.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2840767]a couple weeks ago there were some right wing d bags on this site making comments like toot wasn't really sick it was just a campaign stunt.[/QUOTE]

Her, Andy Kaufman, and Elvis own a place in the Caribbean somewhere.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Sharrow;2840624]Two years from now, [B]people who worked hard and saved will have their[/B] taxes going back to where they were 5 years ago! The sky is falling! The sky is falling! We're doomed![/QUOTE]

fixed.
    Last edited by jetstream23; 11-04-2008 at 10:53 AM.