Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL (with apologies to Warfish) 2008 ELECTION THREAD

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2842189]Huge lines in Orlando, FL[/QUOTE]

Get the FAST Pass, it puts you at the head of the line for rides like Space Mountain and that upside down rollercoaster thing.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2842293]Means Obama is kicking tail with blacks and hispanics.[/QUOTE]

What about the Irish vote?

[QUOTE=jetstream23;2842466]What about the Irish vote?[/QUOTE]

It's still happy hour.

im watching the FoxNEWS go thru their shiny graphics and each state and who has won, and wondering why they have to play that rock music.

i mean its good, but its kinda funny, he is trying to talk over the music

MSNBC has called Pennsylvania for Obama

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2842470]MSNBC has called Pennsylvania for Obama[/QUOTE]

Already???

That's pretty ballsy. It was NBC's mistake to call the election too soon in 2004.

[QUOTE=pauliec;2842473]Already???

That's pretty ballsy. It was NBC's mistake to call the election too soon in 2004.[/QUOTE]

funny, both MSNBC and FOX are calling states wayyy too early....they must be trying to one-up each other...CNN is showing restraint.

So who else is getting a license and buying at least one gun before inauguration day? I want to load up before Comrade President Obama repeals the 2nd Amendment.

[QUOTE=piney;2842475]funny, both MSNBC and FOX are calling states wayyy too early....they must be trying to one-up each other...CNN is showing restraint.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, what a cluster**** with those networks. I'm monitoring CNN too.

If Obama wins Florida its over for McCain...

[QUOTE=pauliec;2842473]Already???

That's pretty ballsy. It was NBC's mistake to call the election too soon in 2004.[/QUOTE]

NBC and now ABC have called PA

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    So, uh, I've received a ton of texts tonight making fun of the first black president. Anyone else getting them? They seem to be spreading like wildfire as I"m getting the same one from several different people..

FiveThirtyEight.com

[QUOTE]Hagan Beats Dole in North Carolina

Kay Hagan takes another Senate seat for Dems.

Score one for the Godless American Sunday school teacher.

This is the third Democratic Senate pickup of the night; Warner (VA), Shaheen (NH), and Hagan (NC).[/QUOTE]

Nice..

CNN calls NH for Obama

Obama won the only 2 blue states McCain campaigned in...

[QUOTE=CTM;2842482]So, uh, I've received a ton of texts tonight making fun of the first black president. Anyone else getting them? They seem to be spreading like wildfire as I"m getting the same one from several different people..[/QUOTE]

No, I don't hang out with racists.

;)

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2842487]No, I don't hang out with racists.

;)[/QUOTE]
    Lol..

Most of the racists are family members :O

CNN just gave PA to Obama.

Why is CNN 102 EV for Obama.. I have 103, and so does ABC and NBC

Like him or not, people have to have a some sort of sense of awe at the sheer numbers that Obama is producing...people are predicting a million people showing up for his acceptance/concession speech.

I feel that as far as the political process is concerned, our country as a whole not only became more involved but much smarter about how it works.

I think the reason is probably part Bush/Part internet and a big part Obama.

I feel a lot of pride, not due to the outcome, but because it seems as though we will have record numbers as far as voters are concerned.

I went to the same polling place at the same time (15 minutes before the polls opened) and there was at least four times the number of people there, and many looked 20-25.

[QUOTE=pauliec;2842476]So who else is getting a license and buying at least one gun before inauguration day? I want to load up before Comrade President Obama repeals the 2nd Amendment.[/QUOTE]

Come on, no one else has the urge to arm themselves to the teeth?

The King of England could come into your house and push you around!