Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 284

Thread: The OFFICIAL (with apologies to Warfish) 2008 ELECTION THREAD

  1. #81
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    NBC and now ABC have called PA
    McCain camp is "protesting" them calling it. WTF does that mean?

  2. #82
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    36,924
    Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post
    Lol..

    Most of the racists are family members
    I've gotten some too.

    How can a guy from Chicago run the White House if 10 of them can't run a downtown White Castle?

    That kinda stuff!

  3. #83
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    36,924
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    McCain camp is "protesting" them calling it. WTF does that mean?
    I think it means they expected to at least hold out hope until 10 PM.

  4. #84
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    McCain camp is "protesting" them calling it. WTF does that mean?
    Joe the Plumber told him to do it.

  5. #85
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,638
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    Come on, no one else has the urge to arm themselves to the teeth?

    The King of England could come into your house and push you around!
    good times;


    Marge: Mmm! No! [pulls gun from Homer] No one's using this gun! The TV
    said you're fifty-eight percent more likely to shoot a family member
    than an intruder!
    Homer: TV said that...? But I have to have a gun! It's in the Constitution!
    Lisa: Dad! The Second Amendment is just a remnant from revolutionary days.
    It has no meaning today!
    Homer: You couldn't be more wrong, Lisa. If I didn't have this gun, the
    King of England could just walk in here any time he wants, and start
    shoving you around. [pushing Lisa] Do you want that? [pushing her
    harder] Huh? Do you?
    Lisa: [quietly indignant] No...
    Homer: All right, then.

  6. #86
    Kay Hagen looks kinda hot.

  7. #87
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    I've gotten some too.

    How can a guy from Chicago run the White House if 10 of them can't run a downtown White Castle?

    That kinda stuff!
    Ha, I got the same one... sort of... except it was much more vulgar.

  8. #88
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    Why is CNN 102 EV for Obama.. I have 103, and so does ABC and NBC
    I'm pretty sure it's because of Maine. It's not winner-take-all in Maine and their 4 electoral votes can be split. I think I heard CNN give him 3 of the 4. The other networks probably gave him all 4.

  9. #89
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    10,084
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    Come on, no one else has the urge to arm themselves to the teeth?

    The King of England could come into your house and push you around!
    Funny, I just received my application for my concealed weapons permit.

  10. #90
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Posts
    20,936
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    Ha, I got the same one... sort of... except it was much more vulgar.
    Wow! js23 is out in Arizona.. These things must be flying around the country..

    Most of them seem to start with "it's not looking good"

  11. #91
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by piney View Post
    good times;


    Marge: Mmm! No! [pulls gun from Homer] No one's using this gun! The TV
    said you're fifty-eight percent more likely to shoot a family member
    than an intruder!
    Homer: TV said that...? But I have to have a gun! It's in the Constitution!
    Lisa: Dad! The Second Amendment is just a remnant from revolutionary days.
    It has no meaning today!
    Homer: You couldn't be more wrong, Lisa. If I didn't have this gun, the
    King of England could just walk in here any time he wants, and start
    shoving you around. [pushing Lisa] Do you want that? [pushing her
    harder] Huh? Do you?
    Lisa: [quietly indignant] No...
    Homer: All right, then.


    Krusty: Hey yutz... Guns aren't toys -- they're for family protection, hunting dangerous and delicious animals, and keeping the king of England out your face.

  12. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    Why is CNN 102 EV for Obama.. I have 103, and so does ABC and NBC
    Put down the calculator. Your time is coming tonight.

  13. #93
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevilJet29 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's because of Maine. It's not winner-take-all in Maine and their 4 electoral votes can be split. I think I heard CNN give him 3 of the 4. The other networks probably gave him all 4.
    MaineJet just shot a pollster.

  14. #94
    McCain gets bama...barely?

  15. #95
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,638
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post


    Krusty: Hey yutz... Guns aren't toys -- they're for family protection, hunting dangerous and delicious animals, and keeping the king of England out your face.
    man I love that show;



    * Luigi: "C'mon Krusty, you don't want to sit with the rest of this scum."

    {restaurant patrons begin to grumble and get mad}

    * Luigi: "Oh no, I only consider you scum-a compared to Krusty."

    {crowd begins to murmur understandingly)

    * Luigi: "Ahhh, now, you see how you scum."

  16. #96
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,638
    FOX calls Ohio for Obama

  17. #97
    its getting very blueish

  18. #98
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,540
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post


    Krusty: Hey yutz... Guns aren't toys -- they're for family protection, hunting dangerous and delicious animals, and keeping the king of England out your face.
    "A gun is not a weapon. It's a tool, like a hammer or a screwdriver or an alligator."
    -Homer

  19. #99
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,638
    scratch that...looks like an internal mistake..

    Obama plant working the chyron?

  20. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Michigan, NY, Minnesota, Wisconsin go to Obama

    Wyoming and ND go to McCain

    I'm at 174-49 Obama

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us