Thread: I'm not going to watch any coverage until seven oclock this evening.

Hall Of Fame

I'm not going to watch any coverage until seven oclock this evening.

I made the mistake of watching election day coverage last time and it was an enormous waste of time. Exit polls were showing Kerry was making big strides- the usual stories about polls not opening until after noon in Chicago and Detroit- racial intimidation-homeless people getting paid to vote etc etc etc. Young reporters trying to make names for themselves. I just want final numbers. Nothing else.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    You'll watch it before then. You can't help it. It's like a big car wreck for you. :D

[QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y;2840975]I made the mistake of watching election day coverage last time and it was an enormous waste of time. Exit polls were showing Kerry was making big strides- the usual stories about polls not opening until after noon in Chicago and Detroit- racial intimidation-homeless people getting paid to vote etc etc etc. Young reporters trying to make names for themselves. I just want final numbers. Nothing else.[/QUOTE]

Should we tell you how Dixville Notch went?

I am going to watch as much as I can, but I'm going to try to ignore exit polls totals. They are always wrong. They broke my heart in 2004. And all the early voting this year will make them screwier than usual.

That said, I will be interested in reports on turnout, demographics, etc. That's useful info and it tends to be reliable.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;2841062]You'll watch it before then. You can't help it. It's like a big car wreck for you. :D[/QUOTE]

If I want to see at a car wreck I'll look at my last performance evaluation.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    [QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y;2841110]If I want to see at a car wreck I'll look at my last performance evaluation.[/QUOTE]

Stay off JI and maybe it will be better next time. :D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;2841336]Stay off JI and maybe it will be better next time. :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah let'em *****, I'm on here 7 hours a day so I calculate they are paying me about $200 per hour.

So who's the real chump?:yes::yes::D:yes: