Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations Democrats (and update):

Hall Of Fame

Congratulations Democrats (and update):

[B]First of all;[/B] little George is doing great! Things continue to progress very well...he is happy, active, and by all respects responding extremely well to the surgery and all follow up appointments have been great. If you didn't know, by looking at him you'd never guess and the prognosis is very good for a full recovery.

[B]Secondly:[/B] congratulations to the Dems on President Obama. The GOP will likely cry foul and try to rationalize the defeat, but the bottom line is that the GOP didn't earn another 4 years through no one's fault but their own. They need to look in the mirror and actually start acting like principled adults, not drunk-with-power, corrupt spendthrifts. Nominating an erratic man who lacks understanding and executive experience and his subsequent insulting, pandering selection of perhaps the worst VP candidate of all time was the icing in the cake, proving that the GOP is simply not to be taken seriously right now and, if ever again, that serious introspection needs to occur.

So, congratulations and thanks again for everyone's thoughts - my family is doing very well.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=jets5ever;2841292][B]First of all;[/B] little George is doing great! Things continue to progress very well...he is happy, active, and by all respects responding extremely well to the surgery and all follow up appointments have been great. If you didn't know, by looking at him you'd never guess and the prognosis is very good for a full recovery.

[B]Secondly:[/B] congratulations to the Dems on President Obama. The GOP will likely cry foul and try to rationalize the defeat, but the bottom line is that the GOP didn't earn another 4 years through no one's fault but their own. They need to look in the mirror and actually start acting like principled adults, not drunk-with-power, corrupt spendthrifts. Nominating an erratic man who lacks understanding and executive experience and his subsequent insulting, pandering selection of perhaps the worst VP candidate of all time was the icing in the cake, proving that the GOP is simply not to be taken seriously right now and, if ever again, that serious introspection needs to occur.

So, congratulations and thanks again for everyone's thoughts - my family is doing very well.[/QUOTE]

Thats great to hear George

Great to hear from you and I'm glad your son is doing well!

Great news! Probably the best news we'll hear all day. :D

All Pro
    Glad to hear that your little boy is doing better!

[QUOTE=jets5ever;2841292][B]First of all;[/B] little George is doing great! Things continue to progress very well...he is happy, active, and by all respects responding extremely well to the surgery and all follow up appointments have been great. If you didn't know, by looking at him you'd never guess and the prognosis is very good for a full recovery.[/QUOTE]

Thank God.

Glad to hear that my friend. Truly.

Hall Of Fame
    re: the good news... I am very happy for you and your family!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=jets5ever;2841292][B]First of all;[/B] little George is doing great! Things continue to progress very well...he is happy, active, and by all respects responding extremely well to the surgery and all follow up appointments have been great. If you didn't know, by looking at him you'd never guess and the prognosis is very good for a full recovery.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing the great news.

Hall Of Fame
    And a small child, momentarily brings everyone together for celebration. Nice.:yes:

Absolutely wonderful to hear.

I hope this good news keeps getting better for you and yours.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Great news about your son!

Hall Of Fame
    Fantastic news! So glad to hear your son is doing well. Hope to see you back in the fold here soon.

All Pro
    Welcome back. Glad to hear your son is doing better. While you were gone we agreed that supply and demand doesn't work, that free markets are an illusion, and that Sweden has some hot chicks....:D

So happy to see you post this great news. Seriously, I miss reading your insights here and look forward to things returning to normal for you and us reading your complaints of how the Dem's are f'n things up.:D

Banned
    [QUOTE=nuu faaola;2841341]Absolutely wonderful to hear.

I hope this good news keeps getting better for you and yours.[/QUOTE]

+1 :yes:

Glad to hear your boy is doing well, George!

Veteran
    Awesome news

Great to hear, George!

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Good for you George!!! Excellent news

You've been missed around here..

All Pro
    Glad to hear things are going well....I hope the prognosis is good., and he is keeping you up late at night because he keeps jumping on his bed!

As for the Democrats, I'm sure the prognosis will be good with that too:)

That is great news, just brought a big smile to my face...

May god bless you and your family...