Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Black Panthers Indimidating Voters in Philly

[QUOTE=Jordy;2842176] MSNBC is more pro-Obama, particularly Olbermann and Maddow and Matthews, to a lesser extent. Fox, on the other hand, is completely pro-McCain and extreme Right.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, but CNN is just not as bad as MSNBC. They are still left leaning, which I hate. Can't watch FOX either.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Jordy;2842176]I think CNN is pretty non-partisan. [B]MSNBC is more pro-Obama[/B], particularly Olbermann and Maddow and Matthews, to a lesser extent. Fox, on the other hand, is completely pro-McCain and extreme Right.[/QUOTE]

ya think???

[QUOTE=HessStation;2842182]Exactly, but CNN is just not as bad as MSNBC. They are still left leaning, which I hate. Can't watch FOX either.[/QUOTE]

Like Matthews, CNN is a frontrunner -- they're biased toward whoever is winning -- which is why we on the left also hate them. At least with O'Reilly, Hannity, Maddow & Olbermann you know they have a partisan perspective.

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=SONNY WERBLIN;2841789]OMG!!!:eek: The extent to which some will go to rationalize away bad conduct is ubelievable. I can not believe that we are not in universal agreement that it is wrong to stand in front of a polling place with a nightstick. WRONG. It's just as wrong as providing too few voting machines to accomodate a low income precinct. Wrong is Wrong. People should be allowed to exercise their right to vote without any encumbrances whatsoever.[/QUOTE]

:eek::confused::huh:

Hold up. You read my post WAY wrong becuase I forgot to quote "Can't watch videos at work, what are they doing?"

I was just posting a summary of the video, NOT my opinion of it.

I DO NOT agree with what they are doing there at all. That it 100% a form of intimidation and should not be allowed. I am a McCain supporter and would be afraid to vote there if I was assigned to vote at those polls.

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;2841881]l3ol3o, I'm assuming you'd have no problem with the [B]bolded[/B] part.[/QUOTE]

What Warfish said is basically my opinion of what happened. What I typed was a brief summary of the video, not my opinion. I just forgot to quote and made myself look like a jackass Black Panther supporter lol :D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;2842057]Why does he have to condemn it, b/c they're both black? Has nothing to do with him. Why inflate a minor story by even discussing it?[/QUOTE]

Uh, because they are supposedly (in their minds) representing him, maybe? He could say, "I don't need your help. Thanks."

You're right. Let's stick to the big stories, like how much Sarah Palin spends on clothes.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Guido Monzino;2842342]Uh, because they are supposedly (in their minds) representing him, maybe? He could say, "I don't need your help. Thanks."

You're right. Let's stick to the big stories, like how much Sarah Palin spends on clothes.[/QUOTE]

So he should legitimize 2 knuckleheads that obviously have no affiliation with him? Makes no sense. And Sarah Palin's clothes? WTF does that have to do with this. Don't be a dumbass.

[QUOTE=fukushimajin;2842024]The story itself has some legitimacy but would never appear on a national news broadcast if it didn't fit into Fox's other themes of scary "ACORN" voters and the threat of community organizers. They were trying to stir up the reverse racism crowd, and by the number of posts on this thread, I'd say it worked perfectly.[/QUOTE]
    I'll clue you in: Black Panthers holding billyclubs in front of polling stations are going to attract negative attention, particularly when filmed. Who knows, maybe that was several million dollars worth of McCain advertising? All I know was it happened very early in the day.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=l3ol3o;2842278]What Warfish said is basically my opinion of what happened. What I typed was a brief summary of the video, not my opinion. I just forgot to quote and made myself look like a jackass Black Panther supporter lol :D[/QUOTE]

LOL.

Post of the day!

At least you are man enough to admit it. Some people run and hide. If we can't laugh at ourselves then who can we laugh at? Bravo.

I guess like you he should of spoke at the same time as the Officer who was engaged in conversation?

[QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y;2841948]White cop looked like he did nothing but take a dump in his pants.[/QUOTE]

NBC10 in Philly has a quote from the District Attorney's Office that the men were not Black Panthers.

Sorry guys.