Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Black Panthers Indimidating Voters in Philly

[QUOTE=WestCoastMole;2841817]Did you see anyone with a nightstick in his hand ? I didn't .

Did you see anyone dressed like a Black Panther ? I didn't .

I saw a guy writing on a piece of paper on the hood of his car.

Did you see a poll worker even acknowledge the police presence at the poll ?

You know how the "Liberal Media" can be !

;)[/QUOTE]

Watch the other video, Sherlock.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2841795]
    [QUOTE]Originally Posted by l3ol3o
    The Black panthers are just sitting infront of the poll entrance. The second video in this thread is from a college student from a camera phone. One of the panthers has a nightstick. It didnt show them keeping anyone away from the polls. From the looks of that area, I doubt there are many McCain supporters there anyway [/QUOTE]

Along the Same Lines of....

[B]The Klan are just sitting infront of the poll entrance. The second video in this thread is from a college student from a camera phone. One of the Klan has a noose. It didnt show them keeping anyone away from the polls. From the looks of that area, I doubt there are many Obama supporters there anyway. [/B]

Read it again, this way, and see how good it sounds. Exactly.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

l3ol3o, I'm assuming you'd have no problem with the [B]bolded[/B] part.

[QUOTE=WestCoastMole;2841817]Did you see anyone with a nightstick in his hand ? I didn't .

Did you see anyone dressed like a Black Panther ? I didn't .

I saw a guy writing on a piece of paper on the hood of his car.

Did you see a poll worker even acknowledge the police presence at the poll ?

You know how the "Liberal Media" can be !

;)[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://beatsandrants.blogs.com/hiphop/images/Ray_Charles.jpg[/IMG]

Boy, that Fox News story on the Black Panther fellows certainly was misleading and full of innaccuracies.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFOKnJ0oXYY&eurl=http://www.breitbart.tv/html/213313.html[/url]

All League
    [QUOTE=jetswin;2841834]here's your help[/QUOTE]

And did you hear what they replied when asked who they were ? Did they say Panthers ?

Did you see there was a white woman standing behind those two guys engaged in a casual conversation on her cellphone ? She didn't appear intimidated in the least.

Did you see those guys trying to impede anyone from entering the polling place ?

BTW The Panthers never dressed in baggy pants or oversized jeckets.

You want to see some the Panthers ?

Now here are some Panthers !

[img]http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2006/Black-Panthers-Led8oct06a.jpg[/img]

Ya gotta love those spit shine shoes on Huey. :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;2841706]Fu, what does this mean?[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming he was referring to the practices of McCain supporters who handed out fliers in predominently black and hispanic communities stating that police will be at the polling places to arrest those who have outstanding warrants or unpaid parking tickets or to those who were disseminating "official-looking" emails and other communications to Democratic voters that due to the expected enormous voting turnout, voting for Republicans will take place on the 4th and voting for Dems will take place on the 5th.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=SONNY WERBLIN;2841932]Boy, that Fox News story on the Black Panther fellows certainly was misleading and full of innaccuracies.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFOKnJ0oXYY&eurl=http://www.breitbart.tv/html/213313.html[/url][/QUOTE]

White cop looked like he did nothing but take a dump in his pants.

Hall Of Fame
    Really though, what does this have to do with Obama?

[QUOTE=WestCoastMole;2841941]And did you hear what they replied when asked who they were ? Did they say Panthers ?

Did you see there was a white woman standing behind those two guys engaged in a casual conversation on her cellphone ? She didn't appear intimidated in the least.

Did you see those guys trying to impede anyone from entering the polling place ?[/QUOTE]

We can obviously disagree as to the "gravity" of any offense of the polling place "doormen", but do you honestly beleive their conduct is A-OK?

His Brothers from Kenya? :D

[QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y;2841955]Really though, what does this have to do with Obama?[/QUOTE]

Nothing. It's what it says about America that is troubling.

That is truly disgusting and flat out stupid at the same time...How dumb do these people have to be to not realize by intimidating voters they are hurting their own cause? They should both be handcuffed and put in a cell...

All League
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2841862]Watch the other video, Sherlock.[/QUOTE]

Haa Haaa Haaaaa

Yep I sure did !

Did you see how that woman who was on her cellphone was carrying on like nothing was happening as those cops rolled in ?

Did you see how eager that cub reporter was to point out which guy had the stick ? To me this is a clear cut case of a couple of College Punk Frat Boys looking to start trouble.

Did you see any camera shot with Frat Boy on the inside ? Did you see any shot of either of those 2 guys saying that a Black man would win ?

I've seen 7 Year Olds Tattle Tale with more dignity than that !

Lol at him trying to hide the night stick in his jacket.

[QUOTE=WestCoastMole;2841994]Haa Haaa Haaaaa

Yep I sure did !

Did you see how that woman who was on her cellphone was carrying on like nothing was happening as those cops rolled in ?

Did you see how eager that cub reporter was to point out which guy had the stick ? To me this is a clear cut case of a couple of College Punk Frat Boys looking to start trouble.

Did you see any camera shot with Frat Boy on the inside ? Did you see any shot of either of those 2 guys saying that a Black man would win ?

I've seen 7 Year Olds Tattle Tale with more dignity than that ![/QUOTE]

So the third video, I'm assuming that they rented a police cruiser and had some friends dress up as cops?

Diabolical.

Jets Insider VIP
    Obama could make a huge statement by getting on TV right now and condemning this

[QUOTE=WestCoastMole;2841994][B]Did you see how eager that cub reporter was to point out which guy had the stick ? To me this is a clear cut case of a couple of College Punk Frat Boys looking to start trouble[/B].
    [/QUOTE]

So the guy with the camera phone, rather than the guy with the "stick", was trying to cause trouble?:eek:

[QUOTE=SONNY WERBLIN;2842004]So the guy with the camera phone, rather than the guy with the "stick", was trying to cause trouble?:eek:[/QUOTE]

Obviously.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    [QUOTE=HessStation;2841651]Black Panthers are scary.

[img]http://www.soulcare.org/images/blackpanthergrowl.jpg[/img][/QUOTE]

Just ask Steve Fossett!

Oh yeah, that's right, we can't.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=WestCoastMole;2841994]Haa Haaa Haaaaa

Yep I sure did !

I've seen 7 Year Olds Tattle Tale with more dignity than that ![/QUOTE]

C'mon dude. I'm an Obama supporter but there's no defending this. I will agree that I'm not shocked it was shown on Fox (I've been watching CNN all day and they have not even mentioned it).