Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Panthers Indimidating Voters in Philly

All Pro
    [QUOTE=l3ol3o;2841629]Dont they know by now that they are only hurting their cause?[/QUOTE]

No, you'd need a moderately functioning brain for that.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=fukushimajin;2841656]In NYC there is a cop at every polling place -- probably true in Philly too. Sounds like a a typical Fox BS story. If not, arrest the guys -- [B]however, enjoy the taste of your own medicine[/B].[/QUOTE]

Fu, what does this mean?

All League
    I honestly had no idea the "Black Panthers" still existed, much less that they were still holding Black Panther Parties

All Pro
    Can't watch videos at work, what are they doing?

Jets Insider VIP
    Just to be clear, we're not talking about guys like Steve Smith from the Carolina Panthers correct? He's not a black panther?

[QUOTE=brady's a catcher;2841711]Can't watch videos at work, what are they doing?[/QUOTE]

The Black Panther is rationalizing that the U-Penn kid is equally as dangerous due to the fact that he has a camera phone while the Black Panther is brandishing a night stick.

Nobody ever accused bullies of being smart I guess...

All League
    Hmmm

Did FOX interview a Poll Worker ?

Did FOX interview anyone who claimed to be intimidated ?

Did FOX interview anyone from the Philly PD ?

Did FOX interview the person who was alleged to be intimidating voters ?

Did the reporter or FOX do anything to substantiate the claim the person involved was indeed a "Black Panther" ?

So FOX presents the allegations of one person who files a complaint and provides no other collaboration ?

Talk about "Fair and Balanced", what rot !

I have seen Junior High School Cub Reporters do a more thorough job than these Bozos. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=WestCoastMole;2841722]Hmmm

Did FOX interview a Poll Worker ?

Did FOX interview anyone who claimed to be intimidated ?

Did FOX interview anyone from the Philly PD ?

Did FOX interview the person who was alleged to be intimidating voters ?

Did the reporter or FOX do anything to substantiate the claim the person involved was indeed a "Black Panther" ?

So FOX presents the allegations of one person who files a complaint and provides no other collaboration ?

Talk about "Fair and Balanced", what rot !

I have seen Junior High School Cub Reporters do a more thorough job than these Bozos. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

Yeah, you're right, they are God-loving pacifists who happen to be dressed like thugs and carrying a weapon.

White Panthers...not so scary.

[img]http://esi-securitycarolina.com/Pics/JASON%20PANTHERS.jpg[/img]

Practice Squad
    [Quote]Can't watch videos at work, what are they doing?[/QUOTE]

The Black panthers are just sitting infront of the poll entrance. The second video in this thread is from a college student from a camera phone. One of the panthers has a nightstick. It didnt show them keeping anyone away from the polls. From the looks of that area, I doubt there are many McCain supporters there anyway :)
    Last edited by l3ol3o; 11-04-2008 at 05:29 PM.

[QUOTE=l3ol3o;2841741]The Black panthers are just sitting infront of the poll entrance. The second video in this thread is from a college student from a camera phone. One of the panthers has a nightstick. It didnt show them keeping anyone away from the polls. From the looks of that area, I doubt there are many McCain supporters there anyway :)[/QUOTE]

In most polling locations, electioneering/loitering is against the law.

All League
    [QUOTE=Jet_Engine1;2841709]I honestly had no idea the "Black Panthers" still existed, much less that they were still holding Black Panther Parties[/QUOTE]

Groups from time to time take the name and adopt policies of the Original Black Panther Party. An old ex-Panther, Kwaku Duren, who was only peripherally involved in the original organization formed the New Black Panther Party about 14 years ago. I don't know if they are still around but their membership wasn't grow all that fast in the late 90s. Many groups still fight over the right to use the name.

[QUOTE=l3ol3o;2841741]The Black panthers are just sitting infront of the poll entrance. The second video in this thread is from a college student from a camera phone. One of the panthers has a nightstick. It didnt show them keeping anyone away from the polls. From the looks of that area, I doubt there are many McCain supporters there anyway :)[/QUOTE]

OMG!!!:eek: The extent to which some will go to rationalize away bad conduct is ubelievable. I can not believe that we are not in universal agreement that it is wrong to stand in front of a polling place with a nightstick. WRONG. It's just as wrong as providing too few voting machines to accomodate a low income precinct. Wrong is Wrong. People should be allowed to exercise their right to vote without any encumbrances whatsoever.

[QUOTE=Along the Same Lines of.....]The Klan are just sitting infront of the poll entrance. The second video in this thread is from a college student from a camera phone. One of the Klan has a noose. It didnt show them keeping anyone away from the polls. From the looks of that area, I doubt there are many Obama supporters there anyway :) [/QUOTE]

Read it again, this way, and see how good it sounds. Exactly.:rolleyes:

All Pro

Hmm, thanks.....you too RJF...so you can bring a nightstick to the polls? Strange.

[QUOTE=jetstream23;2841706]Fu, what does this mean?[/QUOTE]

He means they are helping us "re-pay our debt."

Hall Of Fame
    Breaking news, Obama taunts McCain with the bird

[url]www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnEhmbKazdw[/url]

All League
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2841735]:rolleyes:

Yeah, you're right, they are God-loving pacifists who happen to be dressed like thugs and carrying a weapon.[/QUOTE]

Did you see anyone with a nightstick in his hand ? I didn't .

Did you see anyone dressed like a Black Panther ? I didn't .

I saw a guy writing on a piece of paper on the hood of his car.

Did you see a poll worker even acknowledge the police presence at the poll ?

You know how the "Liberal Media" can be !

;)

[QUOTE=WestCoastMole;2841817]Did you see anyone with a nightstick in his hand ? I didn't .

I saw a guy writing on a piece of paper on the hood of his car.

Did you see a poll worker even acknowledge the police presence at the poll ?

You know how the "Liberal Media" can be !

;)[/QUOTE]

West, check out the other youtube post in this thread. Homeboy got a nice piece of protection in his hands

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=SONNY WERBLIN;2841658][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU[/url][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=WestCoastMole;2841817]Did you see anyone with a nightstick in his hand ? I didn't .

I[/QUOTE]

here's your help