Thread: McCain just Bragged about his mother buying a car in France on vacation

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

McCain just Bragged about his mother buying a car in France on vacation

According to him she had to because she was too old to rent one...Is this guy serious? What normal person buys a car on vacation? When Obama was spouting all that stuff about McCain being out of touch with average Americans boy was he ever on the money...Also why is McCain stealing McDonald's slogans? The mac is back? Man has this campaign been a disaster...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nyctomjetsfan;2841848]According to him she had to because she was too old to rent one...Is this guy serious? What normal person buys a car on vacation? When Obama was spouting all that stuff about McCain being out of touch with average Americans boy was he ever on the money...Also why is McCain stealing McDonald's slogans? The mac is back? Man has this campaign been a disaster...[/QUOTE]

It was, without a doubt, the worst run campaign since I've been alive.

And am I the only one who is tired of seeing Tom Ridge and Joe Lieberman standing behind McCain at every rally? And what was the deal with Cindy McCain the other night standing about 2 feet away from her husband while he speaking? That was truly creepy looking. Like "Mommy's here baby."

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;2842005]It was, without a doubt, the worst run campaign since I've been alive.[/QUOTE]

Nice to see we agree on some things at least.