Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: President Barack Hussein Obama

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't be more proud of America today, more people exercised their right to vote than ever before and although we don't all agree with the results I'm proud of all the people who waited in long lines to get there voices heard. I'm proud that people looked beyond race and picked the candidate they felt would do the greatest job. After the most exciting election process of my life, I'm proud to be American today.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another thread devolves into right wing whining and paranoia, and its only the day after the election.

Can't you just take one day to sit back and bask in the power of what just took place. even if you think its the worst thing to ever happen, just contemplate it for one day and then start freaking out. Yikes people :shakehead

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I voted for McCain, though I wouldn't say I supported either.

I also hope he is successful.

Unlike liberals who did everything they could to undermine America's President over the last 8 years, true conservatives will rally around our new President. Those who do not give him the benefit of the doubt are blinded by politics.

I just hope Jessie, Al, and the boys don't cry rascism every time the man is criticized.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;2842991]You may want to give it 4 years or so before you start that rhetoric :D

The thing that kills me is the boos during McCain's concession speech . . . I don't think that the Vincenzo Testaverdes or Dean Pats Fans of the world are going to put away their righteous anger over the "other guys'" misdeeds. And that has me more worried for this country than any other single problem out there.[/QUOTE]

Do you remember how Lincoln arrived in Washington after his election? On many levels I believe this is a good day for America. And I have to say, for all the doom and gloomers, or worse all the haters, did you notice at all how African Americans pretty well universally responded to Obama's victory? With joy, a sense of enormous pride, repeated comments about us being one family, one nation, of belonging, of hope for their kids and on and on. That's pretty impressive. If Obama's victory simply serves to help heal that gaping wound in our society it will indeed be a great day. If he governs decently and smartly, we will all be the better for it....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=maury420;2843285]Typical effin lawyer (Don't you love cross examination?;)[/quote]

[quote=piney;2843172]fine...I suck....never get in an argument with a lawyer..they never respect the spirit of the language.....:P[/quote]

:D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetsfan110;2843740]Thank You! took the words right out of my mouth. Everybody is out to get the big bad corporations, when the corporations put so much effing money into the system now as it is, without them we wouldnt survive one day! Its all relative people. It is amazing how uninformed people are in this country, and just regurgitate what cnn or msnbc or hussein obama says.[/QUOTE]

How do US corporations rank among their trading partners in paid taxes? Before you rant and rave, look it up. How many U.S. corporations have paid no taxes from 2002 to 2007 (prior to the bust)? These are matters of factual record. Look that up too...

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont do meth son, besides its true i have all the people in north county thinking im mexican, and same with friends.