Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: President Barack Hussein Obama

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2842902][IMG]http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/47398/thumbs/r-CELEBRATION-huge.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

I bet Fox News is lovin' this news.

I am proud to be an American tonight. What an unreal feeling.

Good luck Obama.

I never thought that this day would happen. I have my doubts, but as they say it can't get much worse than Bush

[QUOTE=piney;2842913]then you are rooting against America[/QUOTE]

No, I'm rooting for freedom.

Wow, I knew that the GOP used this patriotic tactic. Didn't think I'd hear it from Dems. I've now heard it all.

All League
    have fun everyone

im movin to austraila :cool:

Isnt he half white or did that go out the window? O well im happy with the income

[QUOTE=piney;2842913]then you are rooting against America[/QUOTE]

well that's just nonsense. Were you for Bush the past 8 years? Enough with the soapbox stuff.

All League
    Great Job by McCain

[QUOTE=Sean Avery;2842937]Isnt he half white or did that go out the window? O well im happy with the income[/QUOTE]

outcome

well if you are moving to australia, thats great you will make room for all the americans that moved to canada four years ago when bushy jr won. get out!

[QUOTE=BrooklynBound;2842930]No, I'm rooting for freedom.

Wow, I knew that the GOP used this patriotic tactic. Didn't think I'd hear it from Dems. I've now heard it all.[/QUOTE]

I have just been dying to use it, figured the minute Obama was confirmed as the next President I would find someone who would say they wouldn't support their president.

I am just have a little fun with you, nothing serious.

[QUOTE=Sean Avery;2842937]Isnt he half white or did that go out the window? O well im happy with the income[/QUOTE]

No, Obama will be happy with your income.

Sorry, had to do it. ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Sean Avery;2842937]Isnt he half white or did that go out the window? [B]O well im happy with the income[/B][/QUOTE]

So is Obama, he's about to tax it a lot more.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Bullitt245;2842914][B]I bet Fox News is lovin' this news.[/B]

I am proud to be an American tonight. What an unreal feeling.[/QUOTE]

They are. You know that, right?

Their ratings will improve now that they can go on the attack rather than defending the incumbent.

[QUOTE=HessStation;2842938]well that's just nonsense. Were you for Bush the past 8 years? Enough with the soapbox stuff.[/QUOTE]

well....although my comment is tongue in cheek, using the republican/conservative favorite attack line I will say there is a difference between how I feel about Bush now (I voted for him in 2000) and how some people feel about Obama.

I had supported Bush. I never hoped he would fail or screw up.

He did, therefore, I did not support him in 2004, although I never hoped for his failure I did lose faith in his abilities.

That is very different from saying that someone will not support their president before he even steps foot in the white house.

[QUOTE=jetstream23;2842948]So is Obama, he's about to tax it a lot more.[/QUOTE]

Typo. I meant outcome. Have fun with it though

people need to seriously stop bringing up this my president is black and the skin color garbage, its not about his skin color its his belifes and morales and hed be the first to say that, so cut the color bull**** and move on.

I understand he is the first black president, but cmon move on and lets get this country back on track.

Obama 08

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Sean Avery;2842961]Typo. I meant outcome. Have fun with it though[/QUOTE]

I did. It's over now. :D

Give it a rest.

[QUOTE=sackdance99;2842980]I can't believe we elected a closet Muslim for President. Astounding!![/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;2842954]They are. You know that, right?

Their ratings will improve now that they can go on the attack rather than defending the incumbent.[/QUOTE]

Great point. I should have clarified myself, as I was more referring to the actual anchors' political views.

[quote=piney;2842870]I couldn't agree more....
    [B]
    for him or against him, you have to acknowledge that this may be the most significant day in the history of American politics.[/B]

A Black Man is President.[/quote]

You may want to give it 4 years or so before you start that rhetoric :D

The thing that kills me is the boos during McCain's concession speech . . . I don't think that the Vincenzo Testaverdes or Dean Pats Fans of the world are going to put away their righteous anger over the "other guys'" misdeeds. And that has me more worried for this country than any other single problem out there.