Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: President Barack Hussein Obama

President Barack Hussein Obama

What an amazing country we are to be able to look past a name of a person. Past the race of a person. Look to the issues.

And elect him.

I am proud.

I couldn't agree more....

for him or against him, you have to acknowledge that this may be the most significant day in the history of American politics.

A Black Man is President.

I voted for McCain but I can dig this. I'll jump on the "Hope" bandwagon, at least for now.

Well...this isnt Flava Flav! That being said I am a huge supporter of Obama and I feel its a start.

Look to the issues... and [I]still[/I] elect him.

I am also in disbelief.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=HessStation;2842871]I voted for McCain but I can dig this. I'll jump on the "Hope" bandwagon, at least for now.[/QUOTE]

I think we can all agree that we hope the guy does a good job. He wasn't necessarily my choice, but as an American I hope we elected the right guy. I guess I'm on the "Hope" bandwagon too.

Honestly who cares if you are or not in disbelief. This is reality, deal with it and be quiet your parents are probably sleeping.

[QUOTE=pauliec;2842879]Look to the issues... and [I]still[/I] elect him.

I am also in disbelief.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=HessStation;2842871]I voted for McCain but I can dig this. I'll jump on the "Hope" bandwagon, at least for now.[/QUOTE]

I sure "hope" he lives up to the hype, he is my President and I will support him. Congratulations to everyone here who supported him.

[QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;2842863]What an amazing country we are to be able to look past a name of a person. Past the race of a person. Look to the issues.

And elect him.

I am proud.[/QUOTE]

As you should be. You have a great country and today's result proves that.

Congratulations - sensational result for the United States.

[QUOTE=pauliec;2842879]Look to the issues... and [I]still[/I] elect him.

I am also in disbelief.[/QUOTE]

Paulie...sorry to have to say this, but where the issues are concerned, you are in the minority with your opinions.

That's why you lost...now we have to all hope Obama succeeds...because if he does the country does as well.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Didn't support him but I wish him all the best and may God bless him as President and may God bless America.

When the debates are over and the votes are counted we all need to come together. His success as President would mean success for my family and my country so how can I wish for anything else but the best for him.

I "Hope" he doesn't F it up! :D

[QUOTE=piney;2842890]Paulie...sorry to have to say this, but where the issues are concerned, you are in the minority with your opinions.

That's why you lost...now we have to all hope Obama succeeds...because if he does the country does as well.[/QUOTE]

I know it, and I agree with you.

SBIII just reminded me that there's nothing left to do but support the President of the United States. Who says that kid ain't smart?

I hope to God President Obama is successful, and runs a brilliant administration. I'm behind him 100%

[IMG]http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/47398/thumbs/r-CELEBRATION-huge.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=pauliec;2842898]I know it, and I agree with you.

SBIII just reminded me that there's nothing left to do but support the President of the United States. Who says that kid ain't smart?

I hope to God President Obama is successful, and runs a brilliant administration. I'm behind him 100%[/QUOTE]

I'm not.

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2842902][IMG]http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/47398/thumbs/r-CELEBRATION-huge.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

jeez jeez we get it already.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2842898]I know it, and I agree with you.

I hope to God President Obama is successful, and runs a brilliant administration. I'm behind him 100%[/QUOTE]

Same here. We're all in the same boat now and it is being steered by President-elect Obama. I just hope he can spot the icebergs.

A black man is President.

I hope he can bring pride to the idea of the UNITED states of america. I hope the dems don't lose site of the gigantic task in front of them. God bless this country.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=HessStation;2842904]jeez jeez we get it already.[/QUOTE]

LOL. And the guy isn't even an American!

Jets Insider VIP
    America, we are DOOMED............. :(

[QUOTE=BrooklynBound;2842903]I'm not.[/QUOTE]

then you are rooting against America