Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: President Barack Hussein Obama

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bullitt245;2842990]Great point. I should have clarified myself, as I was more referring to the actual anchors' political views.[/QUOTE]

I got ya. Guys like Rush have said they get their best ratings when a Dem. is in charge. They get to have a field day with President Obama now.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a great day in American History. I'm glad to see McCain take defeat like a man. I would expect Obama to do the same exact thing. Tell his supporters to support America.

It's time for some change!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=piney;2842870]I couldn't agree more....

for him or against him, you have to acknowledge that this may be the most significant day in the history of American politics.

A Black Man is President.[/QUOTE]

He's 1/2 black so officially this is our first milato President, not our first black President.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Give it a rest.

[QUOTE=sackdance99;2843006]He's 1/2 black so officially this is our first milato President, not our first black President.[/QUOTE]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;2842991]You may want to give it 4 years or so before you start that rhetoric :D

The thing that kills me is the boos during McCain's concession speech . . . I don't think that the Vincenzo Testaverdes or Dean Pats Fans of the world are going to put away their righteous anger over the "other guys'" misdeeds. And that has me more worried for this country than any other single problem out there.[/QUOTE]

not really, I mean, only people who aren't black would say that electing a black president is no big deal...

I agree with your second part....there are people who will be chomping at te bit for his demise.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=sackdance99;2843006]He's 1/2 black so officially this is our first milato President, not our first black President.[/quote]

McCairens is gone - shouldn't you be too?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good Luck President Obama...you have alot of work to do to clean up the mess of the last 8 years...and I was a McCain supporter...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy Will Farrell man-love up in here.:eek:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today is one of the best days in my life and in the world's history. America is the greatest country in the world!!!! Now, it feels good to be able to say it because I've always dreamed of the day that I totally meant it. I've always thought highly of America but my view of her has been lifted so high!!!

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JETfrmWOMBtoTOMB;2843045]Today is one of the best days in my life and in the world's history. America is the greatest country in the world!!!! Now, it feels good to be able to say it because I've always dreamed of the day that I totally meant it. I've always thought highly of America but my view of her has been lifted so high!!![/QUOTE]

Really?

We still have a long road ahead.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2843032]Absolutely not, very commonly used among those who are.[/QUOTE]

not true at all, inter-racial is preferred...most biracial people are offended by it since it is basically means mule (a mix of a horse and donkey)

So, most people don't really like to be called a mixed beast.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Barack Obama is whom I voted for this time. He may not be the American that I supported from the start.

Now that he has won I just wish him the best. Let's re unite the states

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=piney;2843052]not true at all, inter-racial is preferred...most biracial people are offended by it since it is basically means mule (a mix of a horse and donkey)

So, most people don't really like to be called a mixed beast.[/QUOTE]

sugar and molassas but you were close

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HessStation;2843061]sugar and molassas but you were close[/QUOTE]

I guess that is what you read, but it is also commonly known to mean mule...a derivative of mulo..so close...but no cigar

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2843049]Really?

We still have a long road ahead.[/QUOTE]

Everything has to start somewhere. Yes, it is one of the best days in my life!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=piney;2843068]I guess that is what you read, but it is also commonly known to mean mule...a derivative of mulo..so close...but no cigar[/QUOTE]

You may be right, because I believe the correct spelling is malado. But seeing you couldn't spell it either I doubt I'll take your word on the matter.

Slangs suck, if it is one. I doubt sackdance is racist though, just ignorant...as ignorant as I am on the correct spelling of Malado.
    Last edited by HessStation; 11-05-2008 at 12:10 AM.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Comments on the speech so far?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HessStation;2843075]You may be right, because I believe the correct spelling is malado. But seeing you couldn't spell it either I doubt I'll take your word on the matter.

Slangs suck. I doubt sackdance is racist though, just ignorant.[/QUOTE]

Mulatto

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm getting somewhat of a JFK vibe here.

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2843082]Comments on the speech so far?[/QUOTE]

Change has come to america = stupid

I like the latest part. He's right about needing to sacrifice and pitch in and be responsible..