Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I haven't been this scared since 9/11

Hall Of Fame
    Folks, just throw Sackdance99 on your ignore list - he hasn't ever had a worthwhile post, so you won't be missing much - and please don't quote him

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsVault03 View Post
    EFFF you religious right. You are destroying conservatism!! I'm sorry for the anger, but damnit I wanted this blowout so maybe the Republican party will finally return to being the party of ideas, open-mindedness, and freedom.
    That's a very good way of looking at it. They should realize why they failed and try to revitalize the party.

Quote Originally Posted by piney View Post
    well, if there were someone out there who really felt this way I would say; "then you are a fool who diminishes the memory of those lost on 9/11 with such a statement"
    pwned.

you should be more scared of people like sackdance.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance99 View Post
    Bunkers! Bunkers! Bunkers!

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsVault03 View Post
    EFFF you religious right. You are destroying conservatism!! I'm sorry for the anger, but damnit I wanted this blowout so maybe the Republican party will finally return to being the party of ideas, open-mindedness, and freedom.

the other side of the coin is the fiscal conservatives used social conservatives to get elected and cut taxes but they never reversed Roe V Wade. So therefore I would suggest that the fiscal conservative group got what they truly wanted but the social conservatives did not.