Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I haven't been this scared since 9/11

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Folks, just throw Sackdance99 on your ignore list - he hasn't ever had a worthwhile post, so you won't be missing much - and please don't quote him

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsVault03;2843095]EFFF you religious right. You are destroying conservatism!! I'm sorry for the anger, but damnit I wanted this blowout so maybe the Republican party will finally return to being the party of ideas, open-mindedness, and freedom.[/QUOTE]

That's a very good way of looking at it. They should realize why they failed and try to revitalize the party.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=piney;2843003]well, if there were someone out there who really felt this way I would say; "then you are a fool who diminishes the memory of those lost on 9/11 with such a statement"[/QUOTE]

pwned.

you should be more scared of people like sackdance.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2843035][IMG]http://www.exposebarackobama.com/image/muslim.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Bunkers! Bunkers! Bunkers!

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsVault03;2843095]EFFF you religious right. You are destroying conservatism!! I'm sorry for the anger, but damnit I wanted this blowout so maybe the Republican party will finally return to being the party of ideas, open-mindedness, and freedom.[/QUOTE]

the other side of the coin is the fiscal conservatives used social conservatives to get elected and cut taxes but they never reversed Roe V Wade. So therefore I would suggest that the fiscal conservative group got what they truly wanted but the social conservatives did not.