Thread: I hope this country is happy now!!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope this country is happy now!!!

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Well I hope you ingrates are happy now.

So it looks like a done deal now, our next president will be Barack Obama and this outcome is clearly a referendum on George Bush. All this man ever did was love and dedicate his life and soul to this nation with every pumping drop of blood in his heart and fiber of his being and what does he get in return?, a knife in the back. What a great man George Bush is and he deserved better. The hell you all, YOU DON'T DESERVE this man, you NEVER deserved this man, he was GREAT for this country and was never rightfully appreciated. Well congtratulations, now you got what you asked for so good luck to you. You had the golden opportunity to vote McCain/Palin and hence preserve many of his great values and policies but you blew it. YOU BLEEEWWW IIIITT!!! Now you can all just sit back and watch Obama ruin eight hard dedicated years worth of great accomplishments. GOOOD LUCK!!! :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=movethechains;2843065]:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

So it looks like a done deal now, our next president will be Barack Obama and this outcome is clearly a referendum on George Bush. All this man ever did was love and dedicate his life and soul to this nation with every pumping drop of blood in his heart and fiber of his being and what does he get in return?, a knife in the back. What a great man George Bush is and he deserved better. The hell you all, YOU DON'T DESERVE this man, you NEVER deserved this man, he was GREAT for this country and was never rightfully appreciated. Well congtratulations, now you got what you asked for so good luck to you. You had the golden opportunity to vote McCain/Palin and hence preserve many of his great values and policies but you blew it. YOU BLEEEWWW IIIITT!!! Now you can all just sit back and watch Obama ruin eight hard dedicated years worth of great accomplishments. GOOOD LUCK!!! :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:[/QUOTE]

I really hope that was sarcasm.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    hahah who else just saw oprah in the crowd?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Laura Bush called, she wants you to get off her husband's dick.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

So it looks like a done deal now, our next president will be Barack Obama and this outcome is clearly a referendum on George Bush. All this man ever did was love and dedicate his life and soul to this nation with every pumping drop of blood in his heart and fiber of his being and what does he get in return?, a knife in the back. What a great man George Bush is and he deserved better. The hell you all, YOU DON'T DESERVE this man, you NEVER deserved this man, he was GREAT for this country and was never rightfully appreciated. Well congtratulations, now you got what you asked for so good luck to you. You had the golden opportunity to vote McCain/Palin and hence preserve many of his great values and policies but you blew it. [B]YOU BLEEEWWW IIIITT!!![/B] Now you can all just sit back and watch Obama ruin eight hard dedicated years worth of great accomplishments. GOOOD LUCK!!! :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:[/QUOTE]

That part literally made me laugh out loud.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

So it looks like a done deal now, our next president will be Barack Obama and this outcome is clearly a referendum on George Bush. All this man ever did was love and dedicate his life and soul to this nation with every pumping drop of blood in his heart and fiber of his being and what does he get in return?, a knife in the back. What a great man George Bush is and he deserved better. The hell you all, YOU DON'T DESERVE this man, you NEVER deserved this man, he was GREAT for this country and was never rightfully appreciated. Well congtratulations, now you got what you asked for so good luck to you. You had the golden opportunity to vote McCain/Palin and hence preserve many of his great values and policies but you blew it. YOU BLEEEWWW IIIITT!!! Now you can all just sit back and watch Obama ruin eight hard dedicated years worth of great accomplishments. GOOOD LUCK!!! :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:[/QUOTE]

This is insanity.
    Just for argument's sake:
    Name Five, no make it three, ways in which Bush was great for this country.

I'll give you a few weeks.

In the meantime, do you have children?
    I'll give you 4,190 ways in Bush was not good for
    this country-just for starters.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://www.podcastingnews.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/leave-britney-alone-guy.jpg[/IMG]

LEAVE BUSHIE ALONE!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bay Ridge Jet;2843107]That part literally made me laugh out loud.[/QUOTE]

it sounds like Ren typed the post

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHbCBxhAHMc[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=deadringer;2843129][IMG]http://www.podcastingnews.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/leave-britney-alone-guy.jpg[/IMG]

LEAVE BUSHIE ALONE!!![/quote]

You're such a Comedian, 'ringer (can't wait for that movie)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=piney;2843133]it sounds like Ren typed the post

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHbCBxhAHMc[/url][/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I was thinking....

STIMPYY YOUUUU IIIIIDIOTT

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=adb280z;2843070]I really hope that was sarcasm.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it was sarcasm.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's kind of on the inside flavor, you would have had to have been here at the time to really get it.