Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weed Decriminalized in Mass!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by MachineGunFunk View Post
    We've got a new thing now.

It's called a gravity bong. Get a three liter bottle from BJ's or Costco and do this:

You'll be laughing at reruns of Jeopardy in no time.
    This technique has been around for quite some time. Somebody... ummm... told me about it this one time a while ago.

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication

It's called a gravity bong. Get a three liter bottle from BJ's or Costco and do this:

not new. Was doing that almost 20 years ago.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    When you come to Foxborough just make sure it's less than an ounce.

Talk about an historic day in America!!!!!!!

FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST!!!!!!

Wait, what? Link please. I'm not seeing anything anywhere. Must all be pushed out by the election news.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    are you saying that having under an ounce of weed in MA was a felony until recently? I find that hard to believe. Are you sure it didn't go from a misdemeanor to a violation? That would be more in line with getting just a ticket.

When I was in college, one of my roomates was busted with a duffel bag full of weed (we are talking pounds) and while he spent a couple o' nights in the Waltham lockup, didn't end doing any time - just a ****load of community service. Ended up with a misdemeanor, not a felony.
    With all due respect he is incorrect, possession of Weed was not considered a felony it was a misdemeanor and punishable with a maximum of 6 months in prison. First time offenders were eligible for a first time offenders program that didn't count as a conviction and would essentially place them on probation for 6 months to a year. It has now been decriminalized for possession of up to an ounce for personal use. If caught you are subject to the confiscation of your weed and a $100.00, civil fine, if under 18 you must complete a drug awareness program.

Here is a link. http://www.themaneater.com/blogs/pol...nts-marijuana/

Worm

Moderator VIP Visionary
    I, uh, get my medicine in Berkeley.

Comrade.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHector View Post
    This technique has been around for quite some time. Somebody... ummm... told me about it this one time a while ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post
    not new. Was doing that almost 20 years ago.
    Well I'm impressed.

And here I thought all you Gen X'ers did was smoke dirt weed, listen to Flock of Seagulls and laugh at after-school specials.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    are you saying that having under an ounce of weed in MA was a felony until recently? I find that hard to believe. Are you sure it didn't go from a misdemeanor to a violation? That would be more in line with getting just a ticket.

When I was in college, one of my roomates was busted with a duffel bag full of weed (we are talking pounds) and while he spent a couple o' nights in the Waltham lockup, didn't end doing any time - just a ****load of community service. Ended up with a misdemeanor, not a felony.
    Brandeis?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Brandeis?
    Yup....I doubt there are/were too many Jet fans at Bentley.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHector View Post
    Someone told me about that too....about 15 years ago I think, but can't remember clearly. We also used.....I meant they used to use, a 5 gallon Poland Spring bottle from the water machines, in a bathtub, and sawed of the bottom. Or so I heard

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

Not exactly new, me and my buddies were using those back when in high school, 15-20 years ago, except we called them "bucket tokes". Even though we only had compressed brick weed back then, a couple rips would send you into oblivion

Edited: I see that Chan and JH beat me to the punch, nicely done