Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: 150k was less than what she actually spent!

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    7,007

    150k was less than what she actually spent!

    The 150 they spent may only be the tip of the iceberg, with 40k for the first-dude, alone.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/1..._n_141394.html

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Posts
    20,936
    Who cares..

    Lets just hope she goes back to Alaska never to return to the national stage again..

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,442

  4. #4
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    Good to know the Huffington Post is still concerned with the truly critical issues.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,284
    Who cares? It's over.

  6. #6
    Moderator VIP Visionary
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,176
    She puts the tits in polititsian!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by RIJetFan View Post
    The 150 they spent may only be the tip of the iceberg, with 40k for the first-dude, alone.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/1..._n_141394.html
    And Obama spent $3 million on his infomercial. Put things into perspective and stop trying so hard to demonize what the opposing campaign did or did not.

  8. #8
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,384
    Quote Originally Posted by 49ersJetsfan View Post
    And Obama spent $3 million on his infomercial. Put things into perspective and stop trying so hard to demonize what the opposing campaign did or did not.
    Seriously. Focus on the germane part of that story:

    At the GOP convention in St. Paul, Palin was completely unfazed by the boys' club fraternity she had just joined. One night, Steve Schmidt and Mark Salter went to her hotel room to brief her. After a minute, Palin sailed into the room wearing nothing but a towel, with another on her wet hair. She told them to chat with her laconic husband, Todd. "I'll be just a minute," she said

    Hopefully its not too late for that to make it into the Porno.

  9. #9
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Seriously. Focus on the germane part of that story:

    At the GOP convention in St. Paul, Palin was completely unfazed by the boys' club fraternity she had just joined. One night, Steve Schmidt and Mark Salter went to her hotel room to brief her. After a minute, Palin sailed into the room wearing nothing but a towel, with another on her wet hair. She told them to chat with her laconic husband, Todd. "I'll be just a minute," she said

    Hopefully its not too late for that to make it into the Porno.
    God, that is hot

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,237
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    God, that is hot

    I don't know, after 5 kids, that vag has gott be like a wind tunnel.

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,710
    For me, it was never about them actually spending that much money on 2 months worth of clothes, it was the hypocrisy of it all considering all their talk about Obama being an elitist and celebrity, etc.

  12. #12
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,683
    Now that she won't be in the White House, I sure wouldn't mind seeing her in Penthouse.

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Posts
    4,805
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharrow View Post
    For me, it was never about them actually spending that much money on 2 months worth of clothes, it was the hypocrisy of it all considering all their talk about Obama being an elitist and celebrity, etc.
    What I thought was the McCain campaign should have been able to hide this from the press better. It would have come out eventually but most likely after election day.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post
    Lets just hope she goes back to Alaska never to return to the national stage again..
    we can only pray

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us