Thread: It's all going to OK... K? K.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

It's all going to OK... K? K.

I've been where many are this morning in the last 8 years... I'm not a liberal from an ideological standpoint, though i definitely lean that way (though in Manhattan i often feel like I'm practically Conservative as I wince at some of the leftist extremism)... But I've been so pissed at and offended by the current regime, and the paltry alternative offered in 2004, that I've found myself angry come 'the day after' election day in both 2000 and 2004. So I can identify with the feelings many are having this morning, and I'm here to tell you that it will be OK. Not only was I angry and afraid in 2000 and 2004, but most of my worst fears were realized, and worse. But I calmed down, and I'm still here, lived to see another election, and the guy I wanted finally won. He's not the perfect candidate, but I liked him better than the other guy, and he won. So calm down, make sure you practice what you preached 4 years ago, and go on with your life. You'll be right back at it in 4 years...

Damn, thought this thread was going to be about burning crosses.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote=BrooklynBound;2843809]Damn, thought this thread was going to be about burning crosses.[/quote]LOL - nice catch.