Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Limbaugh, Hannity, Oreily, Levin and the rest.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=mallamalla;2843865]It simply boggles my mind how the democrats are seeking class on the part of the right after what theyve done with Bush the past 8 years. Making movies about how he was behind 9/11, movies about his assasination, rallies with burning US flags, etc. But you know what, I can guarantee you Bill O talks very highly about obama tonight, just like Keith Olberman and the other defmocrats would have done had McCain won :eek:.[/QUOTE]

[B]"after what they did to Bush over the past 8 years"???????????:eek:
    "after what they did to Bush over the past 8 years"???????????:eek:
    "after what they did to Bush over the past 8 years"???????????:eek:
    "after what they did to Bush over the past 8 years"???????????[/B]:eek:

Did the democrats tell him to just fly by the areas hit hardest by hurricane katrina. That it would simply be enough to take some pictures of that? Because that was Karl Rove.

Did Bush not tell America that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction at the time of the invasion? Did Bush not say that there was a connection between Hussein and 9-11?

Did Bush not commit trillions of American dollars to nation build a country half way around the world?

I could go on and on for an hour but the idea that we are now going to paint one of the worst presidents in recent memory as a victim is intellectually dishonest. Try selling that the families of the American soldiers.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BRONX JET;2843846]Really curious to see if they take two seconds out to recognize the historic accomplishment that took place yesterday and compliment Obama for a brilliant campaign. ( McCain realized it, and seized the moment) Will they have the Decency?
    I would guess Oreilly will recognize this. If anyone caught the opening of Limbaugh please inform us what was said[/QUOTE]

Rush Limbaugh was high on vicodin the entire election night. I don't think fatboy draft dodger Rush even knows Obama got elected.

As for O'Reilly, he'll pretend to be an independent, like always did until it was revealed he was a registered republican, and compliment Obama and then starting next week he'll return to trying to manufacture scandals about him.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;2845189]

As for O'Reilly, he'll pretend to be an independent, like always did until it was revealed he was a registered republican, and compliment Obama and then starting next week he'll return to trying to manufacture scandals about him.[/QUOTE]

Why don't you just admit that you've never watched 2 minutes of O'Reilly in your entire life?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;2845189]Rush Limbaugh was high on vicodin the entire election night. I don't think fatboy draft dodger Rush even knows Obama got elected.

[/QUOTE]

You are really embarassing.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=mallamalla;2843865]It simply boggles my mind how the democrats are seeking class on the part of the right after what theyve done with Bush the past 8 years. Making movies about how he was behind 9/11, movies about his assasination, rallies with burning US flags, etc. But you know what, I can guarantee you Bill O talks very highly about obama tonight, just like Keith Olberman and the other defmocrats would have done had McCain won :eek:.[/QUOTE]

So only Lefties make conspiracy movies ?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually think O'Reilly has been trying to be less biased for a little while now. He just can't do it; it's impossible, because they're his opinions. That's what his show is, it's him being in total control and telling everyone his opinions about the things that matter to him. Same thing for Olbermann except he doesn't try to seem unbiased.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tanginius;2843889]wouldn't Bush have had to been elected to be the true President?[/QUOTE]

What a dumb post::eek:

If Gore had the ability to win his home state, Tennessee, the controversy in Florida during the 2000 election would have been immaterial.

Also, no controversy in 2004, Bush beat Kerry.