Thread: i was wrong..obama nomination = president obama!

i was wrong..obama nomination = president obama!

instead of america's inherent racism shining through like a beckon of light.affirmation,reformation & open-mindedness seeped through the surface like so much poison in the mud...seriously congrats to all obama supporters today.job well done and deserved.good luck.

[QUOTE=2foolish197;2843892]instead of america's inherent racism shining through like a beckon of light.affirmation,reformation & open-mindedness seeped through the surface like so much poison in the mud...seriously congrats to all obama supporters today.job well done and deserved.good luck.[/QUOTE]

+1 for accountability.

[QUOTE=2foolish197;2843892]instead of america's inherent racism shining through like a beckon of light.affirmation,reformation & open-mindedness seeped through the surface like so much poison in the mud...seriously congrats to all obama supporters today.job well done and deserved.good luck.[/QUOTE]

+2 for style

[QUOTE=piney;2843898]+2 for style[/QUOTE]what about my devastating good looks?

[QUOTE=2foolish197;2844203]what about my devastating good looks?[/QUOTE]

ok....+3

[QUOTE=piney;2843898]+2 for style[/QUOTE]

+3 for punctuation

Jets Insider VIP

You're a good man, foolish...

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2844909]You're a good man, foolish...[/QUOTE]hmmm.....

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=2foolish197;2846074]hmmm.....[/QUOTE]

I respect you. You came right out and admitted you were wrong and it seems like you are still gonna post here even though the pol forum is "overrun by Bolshevik Communists" who are big meanies.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2846524]I respect you. You came right out and admitted you were wrong and it seems like you are still gonna post here even though the pol forum is "overrun by Bolshevik Communists" who are big meanies.[/QUOTE]of course..we our all friends here...i have tree-huggers in my own family!!