Thread: CNNN: O'Reilly suicide watch is on

CNNN: O'Reilly suicide watch is on

:D

I can't wait to see his "gracious demeanor" tonight after the Obama win last night lol

I think you are worried about the wrong guy.

All League
    [QUOTE=Schroy48;2844312]:D

I can't wait to see his "gracious demeanor" tonight after the Obama win last night lol[/QUOTE]

He wasn't bad at all today.

[QUOTE=cr726;2844319]I think you are worried about the wrong guy.[/QUOTE]

Lookin forward to his demise my friend ;)

PS - Already his show is sinking faster than the Andrea Doria :D

[QUOTE=Schroy48;2844324]Lookin forward to his demise my friend ;)

PS - Already his show is sinking faster than the Andrea Doria :D[/QUOTE]disagree,i see the right-wing tv/radio being a safe haven so to speak, for half the country.they ain't going nowhere.

PS - Already his show is sinking faster than the Andrea Doria :D[/QUOTE]

I listened to his radio show today, he was fine.

Btw, he's not on "CNNN".

All League

PS - Already his show is sinking faster than the Andrea Doria :D[/QUOTE]

Of all the guys listed in the other thread, Hannity, Limbaugh, Levin...O'Reilly is the one who is most tolerable, he'll be just fine. I think he actually likes Obama, may not agree with him on everything but overall I think he's just fine with this.

I agree.

[QUOTE=adb280z;2844352]Of all the guys listed in the other thread, Hannity, Limbaugh, Levin...O'Reilly is the one who is most tolerable, he'll be just fine. I think he actually likes Obama, may not agree with him on everything but overall I think he's just fine with this.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Schroy48;2844312]:D

I can't wait to see his "gracious demeanor" tonight after the Obama win last night lol[/QUOTE]

You will be disappointed.

Am I missing something? Don't right wing entertainers enjoy bashing the left? Isn't a democratic president a gold mine?

All League
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=OrangeJet;2844382]Am I missing something? Don't right wing entertainers enjoy bashing the left? Isn't a democratic president a gold mine?[/QUOTE]

Exactly. BTW - Jet Moses was looking for you. He wants to trade CDs again.

O'Reilly doesn't agree with Obama on a few issue but he's made it pretty clear he likes the guy...Hannity on the other hand is without a doubt on suicide watch...
    Last edited by nyctomjetsfan; 11-05-2008 at 08:41 PM.

All League
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=nyctomjetsfan;2844497]Hannity on the other had is without a doubt on suicide watch...[/QUOTE]

Let's hope they're not watching too closely.

Hall Of Fame
    I have posted this before... It was a Clinton presidency that made Limbaugh a household name. Expect the ratings for these guys to be just fine. Although, I wouldn't put be suprised to hear of an Emo-style self mutilation by Hannity.

Banned
    [QUOTE=nyctomjetsfan;2844497]O'Reilly doesn't agree with Obama on a few issue but he's made it pretty clear he likes the guy...Hannity on the other hand is without a doubt on suicide watch...[/QUOTE]

That's hilarious.

O'Reilly won't be on suicide watch unless his nemesis Al Franken wins the senate race in Minnesota. Norm Coleman's lead is down to 477 votes out of 2.9 million - there will definitely be a recount.

[QUOTE=Bob the Jets Fan™;2844481]Exactly. BTW - Jet Moses was looking for you. He wants to trade CDs again.[/QUOTE]

Hey Bob, what's going on? I haven't seen Jetmo over here in awhile...is he at JN?

All League
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=OrangeJet;2845242]Hey Bob, what's going on? I haven't seen Jetmo over here in awhile...is he at JN?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I think he's IP banned here.