Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: CNNN: O'Reilly suicide watch is on

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,910

    CNNN: O'Reilly suicide watch is on



    I can't wait to see his "gracious demeanor" tonight after the Obama win last night lol

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,814
    I think you are worried about the wrong guy.

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Parsippany, NJ
    Posts
    3,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Schroy48 View Post


    I can't wait to see his "gracious demeanor" tonight after the Obama win last night lol
    He wasn't bad at all today.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,910
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    I think you are worried about the wrong guy.
    Lookin forward to his demise my friend

    PS - Already his show is sinking faster than the Andrea Doria

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    astoria
    Posts
    5,612
    Quote Originally Posted by Schroy48 View Post
    Lookin forward to his demise my friend

    PS - Already his show is sinking faster than the Andrea Doria
    disagree,i see the right-wing tv/radio being a safe haven so to speak, for half the country.they ain't going nowhere.

  6. #6
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Schroy48 View Post
    Lookin forward to his demise my friend

    PS - Already his show is sinking faster than the Andrea Doria
    I listened to his radio show today, he was fine.

    Btw, he's not on "CNNN".

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Parsippany, NJ
    Posts
    3,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Schroy48 View Post
    Lookin forward to his demise my friend

    PS - Already his show is sinking faster than the Andrea Doria
    Of all the guys listed in the other thread, Hannity, Limbaugh, Levin...O'Reilly is the one who is most tolerable, he'll be just fine. I think he actually likes Obama, may not agree with him on everything but overall I think he's just fine with this.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,814
    I agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by adb280z View Post
    Of all the guys listed in the other thread, Hannity, Limbaugh, Levin...O'Reilly is the one who is most tolerable, he'll be just fine. I think he actually likes Obama, may not agree with him on everything but overall I think he's just fine with this.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Schroy48 View Post


    I can't wait to see his "gracious demeanor" tonight after the Obama win last night lol
    You will be disappointed.

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    4,025
    Am I missing something? Don't right wing entertainers enjoy bashing the left? Isn't a democratic president a gold mine?

  11. #11
    All League
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJet View Post
    Am I missing something? Don't right wing entertainers enjoy bashing the left? Isn't a democratic president a gold mine?
    Exactly. BTW - Jet Moses was looking for you. He wants to trade CDs again.

  12. #12
    O'Reilly doesn't agree with Obama on a few issue but he's made it pretty clear he likes the guy...Hannity on the other hand is without a doubt on suicide watch...
    Last edited by nyctomjetsfan; 11-05-2008 at 08:41 PM.

  13. #13
    All League
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by nyctomjetsfan View Post
    Hannity on the other had is without a doubt on suicide watch...
    Let's hope they're not watching too closely.

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    On some beach... somewhere...
    Posts
    3,726
    I have posted this before... It was a Clinton presidency that made Limbaugh a household name. Expect the ratings for these guys to be just fine. Although, I wouldn't put be suprised to hear of an Emo-style self mutilation by Hannity.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    9,157
    Quote Originally Posted by nyctomjetsfan View Post
    O'Reilly doesn't agree with Obama on a few issue but he's made it pretty clear he likes the guy...Hannity on the other hand is without a doubt on suicide watch...
    That's hilarious.

    O'Reilly won't be on suicide watch unless his nemesis Al Franken wins the senate race in Minnesota. Norm Coleman's lead is down to 477 votes out of 2.9 million - there will definitely be a recount.

  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    4,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob the Jets Fan™ View Post
    Exactly. BTW - Jet Moses was looking for you. He wants to trade CDs again.
    Hey Bob, what's going on? I haven't seen Jetmo over here in awhile...is he at JN?

  17. #17
    All League
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJet View Post
    Hey Bob, what's going on? I haven't seen Jetmo over here in awhile...is he at JN?
    Yeah. I think he's IP banned here.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us