Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fox report: Sarah Palin didn't know Africa was a continent

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cr726;2845069]You think Obama is hot?[/QUOTE]

Homophobic much?

[QUOTE=Piper;2845063]Bush is a Yale grad. So is he automatically intelligent?[/QUOTE]

Hahvud >>>>>>Yale. :yes:

So was GW's dad.

[QUOTE=Piper;2845063]Bush is a Yale grad. So is he automatically intelligent?[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=FF2®;2845080]She should know Africa. After all giving alot of money to Africa was Bushes single greatest accomplishmentism.[/QUOTE]

I thought that would be handing Obama the election.

Absolutely not. His ears are too big for my taste.

[QUOTE=Piper;2845084]Homophobic much?[/QUOTE]

I believe Palin knew Africa was a continent. This is 'throwing under the bus' by the McCain campaign. She may have gone to 5 of the crappiest colleges in the nation but she did graduate college.

Also I still believe the McCain campaign was in serious trouble before Palin, and benefitted tremendously by her addition. Without Palin they get no VP bump, Ridge & Lieberman excite no one. The evangelicals came out and it was for Sarah not John. If there wasn't a financial crisis, McCain/Palin may have pulled it off. There was a period there where it looked like Mccain was the drag on the ticket, not Palin.

However - all that being said - I don't believe she was qualified to be VP - especially for a 72 year old cancer and POW camp survivor.

[QUOTE=bitonti;2845113]However - all that being said - I don't believe she was qualified to be VP - especially for a 72 year old cancer and POW camp survivor.[/QUOTE]

I agree, but it is a mistake for anyone to believe she will never be qualified.

Seems like many of you are willing to give her a pass over Africa. Does thinking that South Africa is just the southern part of the country Africa make it more palatable?

Are you also going to give her a pass over naming the 3 countries in North America? Yes according to this report she couldn't do that.
    Last edited by Queens Jet Fan; 11-06-2008 at 12:20 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Ciaran;2844658]it would be hard to find a high school student who does not understand the concept of africa.[/QUOTE]

Oh no it wouldn't

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=nuu faaola;2844984]I'm skeptical about this. She's a know-nothing, but that's first-grade level info.

[/QUOTE]

I bet ten percent of the people here think Africa is a country.

All Pro
    "We spent a lot of time talking about Africa, as we should. Africa is a [B]nation [/B]that suffers from incredible disease."

George W. Bush Gothenburg, Sweden, June 14, 2001

Must run in the party....

We are focusig on the wrong things in that report.

Forget about Africa and let's hear more about her answering the hotel door in a towel.

[QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y;2845203]I bet ten percent of the people here think Africa is a country.[/QUOTE]

Come on now, let's get real here. Take a poll and prove yourself wrong.

Anyone who doesn't know Africa is a continent, should have their library card revoked.

In all honesty I don't believe she said that. If she did then she's an idiot.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote=dcJet;2845245]We are focusig on the wrong things in that report.

Forget about Africa and let's hear more about her answering the hotel door in a towel.[/quote][IMG]http://isired.spymac.com/PalinTowel.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Queens Jet Fan;2845146]Seems like many of you are willing to give her a pass over Africa. Does thinking that South Africa is just the southern part of the country Africa make it more palatable?

Are you also going to give her a pass over naming the 3 countries in North America? Yes according to this report she couldn't do that.[/QUOTE]

As long as you are willing to believe unnamed sources from the campaign you have been making fun of the last 3 months, why not?

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;2845205]"We spent a lot of time talking about Africa, as we should. Africa is a [B]nation [/B]that suffers from incredible disease."

George W. Bush Gothenburg, Sweden, June 14, 2001

Must run in the party....[/QUOTE]

Palin is the female version of Bush..

you betcha

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y;2845203]I bet ten percent of the people here think Africa is a country.[/QUOTE]

Yes, and they all voted for Palin.

[QUOTE=Piper;2845410]As long as you are willing to believe unnamed sources from the campaign you have been making fun of the last 3 months, why not?[/QUOTE]
    Can you give me any reason not to believe the sources? Several media outlets are reporting the story. I would find it very hard to believe that all of them would get together and make this stuff up.

And yes the very fact that these stories are out there shows the incompetence of the campaign and why we were all criticizing them during the last 3 mos.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Queens Jet Fan;2845461]Can you give me any reason not to believe the sources? Several media outlets are reporting the story. I would find it very hard to believe that all of them would get together and make this stuff up.

And yes the very fact that these stories are out there shows the incompetence of the campaign and why we were all criticizing them during the last 3 mos.[/QUOTE]

Very simple. Because it was one of the worst campaigns in history, who would be looking for a scapegoat?

Lemme think, maybe crappy campaign operatives who are looking to get hired again in spite of their involvement in this mess?

Hmm, ya think? Maybe?

And the several media outlets are all drawing from the same source.

Please think on your own. Once even.

Let go of the hate. Obama will take care of you. The government knows what's best.

yeah, check this out from fox news on palin.

[URL="http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=3178951&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/"]http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=3178951&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/[/URL]