Thread: Monday Night Miracle Video

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Monday Night Miracle Video

Does anybody have any video of the Monday Night Miracle vs the Dolphins? I REALLY would like to see that game again, The night i saw that game i was 10, I was sitting on my bed the whole time, when the Jumbo Elliot caught the Testaverde pass, i hit my head on the dresser next to me, freaking out in joy. So, I'm asking now if any of you here know where i can get video from this game.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=Pennington10ToMoss83;2846455]Does anybody have any video of the Monday Night Miracle vs the Dolphins? I REALLY would like to see that game again, The night i saw that game i was 10, I was sitting on my bed the whole time, when the Jumbo Elliot caught the Testaverde pass, i hit my head on the dresser next to me, freaking out in joy. So, I'm asking now if any of you here know where i can get video from this game.[/quote]

I might have the [B]complete [/B]re-broadcast from NFL Network on my TIVO. I'm not home until Sunday but if I have it, I can transfer it off for you... an absolutely amazing game to watch.. If anyone else has it, that's awesome, if not PM me and I'll work out the details to get a DVD of the game to you if I still have it... which I should. :)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    That would be fun to watch again. I missed it when they showed it whenever that was. I wish SNY would show some old, classic Jets games during the season like they do with the Mets or YES Network does with the Yanks.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I have it on VHS

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Vermonster... I'd like to take you up on that offer too.

If you have it, please PM me and we can work out the details.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, I don't want to sound like the N00b, But I can't seem to find the PM thing here on the fourms, So then do i have to contact you by e-mail then?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Pennington10ToMoss83;2847087]Hey, I don't want to sound like the N00b, But I can't seem to find the PM thing here on the fourms, So then do i have to contact you by e-mail then?[/QUOTE]

I can't remember if you have to have a certain # of posts to send a PM or not.

Otherwise.... you simply scroll to the posters underlined name, left click, and a drop down menu appears. One of the options should be send a PM.

You might not have it because when I scrolled over your name, sending a PM was not an option.
    Last edited by JetBidi; 11-08-2008 at 02:22 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Pennington10ToMoss83;2847087]Hey, I don't want to sound like the N00b, But I can't seem to find the PM thing here on the fourms, So then do i have to contact you by e-mail then?[/QUOTE]

You have to be a member for 90 days to PM, I think.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    sorry for the big bump, but what happened man? Hope everything is going alright, you last contacted me, telling me that you were recutting it, does it take that long to recut it? just asking.