Thread: Should Lieberman be bounced from the Democratic Caucus?

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar

Should Lieberman be bounced from the Democratic Caucus?

Supposedly he promised Democratic Senators that he would not make personal attacks on Senator Obama.

If this is true he should in my opinion be cut off for going back on his word to fellow Democrats.

But I doubt he will be.

Ehh, no.. we won... no time to beat up on a fellow Democrat, Obama has already said he wants Lieberman to stay on with the Democrats, I don't see Reed showing up the new president.

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;2854920]Ehh, no.. we won... no time to beat up on a fellow Democrat, Obama has already said he wants Lieberman to stay on with the Democrats, I don't see Reed showing up the new president.[/QUOTE]

He's not a Democrat.

Lieberman switched parties and why are we having this conversation?

[QUOTE=pauliec;2854927]He's not a Democrat.[/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP

He is today. He's a frontrunner, you know.

Technically not, but the guy has been a life long Democrat, and votes more with Democrats than Harry Reed does..

I don't think he should be bounced from the Caucus, but I do think he should lose his committee chair.

I have no problem with him campaigning for McCain, but when you launch attacks against your own party's nominee, you cannot expect that your party will allow you to keep all your plum perks you enjoy at the discretion of the party.

Lieberman knew what he was doing. He definitely was counting on a cabinet job if McCain won. Now he has to sleep in the bed he made for himself.

[QUOTE=nuu faaola;2855488]

Lieberman knew what he was doing. He definitely was counting on a cabinet job if McCain won. Now he has to sleep in the bed he made for himself.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

You can't play both sides like that in Washington.